🍼ONE🍼

"Alright, Jimin your turn to roll the dice."

Today was an average day for Bangtan, everyone was work, at home and comfortable while playing a board game of 'Monopoly' today Yoongi promised it wouldn't end up like last time

A quick little flash back of things Yoongi said/did as they were playing

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!"

"This is the third time I've ended up in jail!"

*choking one of the members*

"WHO THE FUCK JUST BOUGHT THE RAIL ROAD!"

"BITCH!"

*throws little red house at Hoseok*

"AYE! You landed on my property, pay up!"

"MOTHER FUCKER!"

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"WHO THE HELL SAID YOU COULD BUY THE ELECTRICITY COMPANY?"

*Throws the whole board and death glares everyone then walks to his room*

"Shut up, i'm not angry!"

End of the flash backs.

He said that the last time, and the apartment almost got destroyed.

As Jimin was about to drop the dice onto the game board, the door bell rung three times.

"Was anyone expecting someone?" Jin looked around at the younger boys

Jungkook shook his head.

"I just had plans to kick it with you guys today and take a break from practice." Hoseok spoke.

"No." Namjoon said squinting and rubbing his head as if trying to remember if he invited someone.

"No, I don't think any of us were expecting anyone." Taehyung said then looking at Yoongi. 

"Hyung, you weren't expecting anyone were you?"

Yoongi shook his head. He was secretly praying it wasn't the girl from the bar, he made a huge mistake hooking up with her, she was "So fucking annoying." according to Yoongi.

He made it pretty clear he didn't like her.

After about two dates with her he wanted to just wrap his hands around her neck and choked on her till she couldn't breath.

Taehyung got up and went to the door.

Taehyung tried reaching the peak whole, yet no luck.

Instead of trying again he just unlocked the two locks ready to greet the visitor.

Once his hand turned the knob and he pulled the door back, he looked and saw...no one?

As he was about to close the door something...no, someone say "Hello."

He looked down at the box which a small figures head popped out of.