The Stranger and The Strange

Saturday; He met her, the stranger. They exchanged the smiles, they shared the ideas and her laugh made him aware about the existence of pure joy. They were in some pleasant place around the arena of acquaintance.

They met again. They laughed, they shouted and they danced. It was some real enthusiasm when he was with her. He looked around, was everything else really so blur or it was her charisma which was so clear?

They passed through the gates of weirdness, they occupied the pew of utter happiness and she opened the door to some intense thoughts. There was this air of serendipity, they flew in it and their ecstasy floated in it, poor gravity.

He was neither her friend nor her lover. Yet, the long roads of amusement, they would cover. They were two different colours. Can't two colours bring out another beautiful colour when mixed together? However, it seemed like she wasn't looking forward to something more, but what did his heart bore?

This wasn't about the intimacy yet, did some random vibes become dominant? The better and the worse things about each other did unfold. What was the notion? did some uncertainties cause the distortion? Time flew, they did not meet again! and now some voice keeps echoing in his ear, "Did she even care?".

What was it? the beginning of love? the ships have sailed towards different directions now and whenever she laughs hard, whenever she takes a sip of beer, takes a puff of cigar, sitting at the balcony, writing some lines, she ponders, "Was he trying to follow the trail of mere lust or wanted to build the bond of sheer love?".