Greedy Woman

SWEET TRAP
By: MrPrinceLoveCook / proudOtaku

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece, it is from the genius Oda! But the idea of this fiction is from me, an aspiring author.

CHAPTER ONE. Greedy Woman

A SWEET TRAP captured me and it won't let me go.

This is a story that will capture your heart.

A story of a greedy navigator and a famous chef.

Trap is not all about plotting something that will lead into danger just to get what a person want but sometimes it is also the best way to capture someone.

Someone close to your heart.

Love is a trap. When it appears, we see only its light, not its shadows.

SCROLL DOWN

The execution of Gol D. Roger, the first king of pirates, marked the beginning of THE GREAT PIRATE ERA.

When he was about to execute, he proclaimed to the whole world that ONE PIECE was true. It was the greatest treasure.

Starting from his proclamation, the Great Pirate Era began to rise rapidly.

Many people all around the globe started to raise their Jolly Roger Flag just to show and to call themselves 'Pirates' for the purpose of claiming One Piece.

The four major big seas of East Blue, North Blue, West Blue and South Blue were almost occupied by the so-called pirate, and they were all engaging into deadly fights, from the small crew up to the biggest one.

It was not just the four seas but it included also the Grandline, New World, Fishmen Island and Skypiea. The whole world itself.

Frightening blood was everywhere. Loud sounds of slashing metal, along with painful wailed, were the only music. Dreadful scenes of merciless killing were the main shows.

Pirates to pirates, pirates to pirate hunters, pirates to different groups like revolutionary, and pirates to marines.

There was no peace, only a war, anywhere and everywhere.

But no one had ever thought that a small well-known group of young pirates called Mugiwara Pirates had finally found ONE PIECE.

They found the greatest treasure ONE PIECE at the end of Grandline, RAFTEL. Then, it marked the end of The Great Pirate Era.

The long frightening era of Pirates was finally OVER.

Monkey D. Luffy promulgated the title PIRATE KING. His title indicated that his crew had already conquered the entire world, the Grandline, both Paradise and New World.

But the World Government leading by the Celestial Dragons kept pursuing all pirates around the world. They did not even bother to identify if the person they killed was a real pirate or not, even though Pirate Era was no longer exist.

The main purpose of their action was to show that they were still the most powerful people in the world. They had also created a massive extermination, eliminating those people who were taking the side of the new Pirate King.

"ENOUGH!" The new pirate king, Monkey D. Luffy screamed.

From his lead, the Pirate King himself, accompanied by the oneness of all pirate groups, revolutionary, and some marine alliance, they took an advance to destroy the whole World Government, along with the Celestial Dragons.

The World Government became the battle field between pirates and marines, marines to revolutionary.

A bloody battle that took the life of many people. An historical battle that became the undying trend news all over the world. An imperishable battle that marked the end of World Government and destroyed the cruelty rule of Celestial Dragons.