First Theories😂

Hello. Welcome to my stray kids theories book. It's self explanatory😂 most of the theories are mine. And some are about other theories I've read. Of course I'll give credits. and if you're gonna get something from here pls give me creds. Ig: realstrawkids  tw: needholywateru

Ok since Stray Kids new album "I am: You" is coming out, I tried to make as much theories as a I can in like 2 hours. Starting from the beginning.

Hellevator mv

In Hellevator, Stray kids seem to be in a messy and dark place. Which would be "Hell". They seem like they are trapped in that place and can't get out. It's like someone is keeping them in there or something. But they've always stayed together.
Jisung probably realizes something and tries to run away. He leaves the others behind and keeps exploring and found an elevator. He escaped By going up on that Elevator. When he finally gets to the top, he finds himself in a colorful place. And then the others follow him and stayed together.

 And then the others follow him and stayed together

Grr mv

This is a short one. They probably realized that they were trapped in that place in Hellevator because someone probably kept them in there. And they just snapped.

Grow Up mv

So they finally escape Hell. And they find themselves in a place with more colors. They looked a little bit down at first but then they got happy.
So it looks like that place is school. And they had a field trip. But they were tricked. They sit in the bus and it starts moving. But that bus was only headed to District 9

 But that bus was only headed to District 9

District 9 Mv/I Am Not Trailer

I found this mv a little confusing at first. But now I get it. And it all comes back to Dark Colors.

So at the beginning of the District 9 Mv, you see a bus. And in the trailer you see Jeongin Arriving in a bus (the bus from grow up) and he looks sad too. But then he looks and sees his old self all happy. And then he gets out of the bus.