D E C E I T F U L

-|P R O L O G U E|-

No one could predict the fatal future that was soon to come, if anyone could things wouldn't possibly be the way they are now, it's because of this unfortunate twist of events which started it all. A simple case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time caused a butterfly effect which soon lead and ended in great misfortune.

________________________________________

Chaeyoung had gone out for one of her daily night strolls which was badly needed, her school assessments where starting to stack up for her and her stress levels where accelerating badly. She found the icy air and the midnight blanket sky soothing which helped her mind rest in ease .

Only a few people wondered the streets at this time and to be honest Chaeyoung didn't mind in fact she never really thought too much about it, but the decision of her even leaving her dorm room that night she will soon come to loathe.

Chaeyoung usually stayed out for about up to an hour or two, but today her feet spoke for itself and made its way on the journey back to her dorm earlier.

Maybe it was because of the fact that she didn't want to leave her roommate worrying about her again or that she just simply wished to leave before her expected time.

Or maybe it was because she could feel the presence of another following her.

As she started to pick up her pace so did the hindering presence which disturbed her usual procedure.

As Chaeyoung started to close in on the school gates she started to relax and the second she did so she felt course hands wrap around her lips causing a shriek to escape her mouth.

what she and many others dreaded the most , had happened.

She had been caught

____________________________________

⫷⫸______• ∝ C A S T ∝ •______⫷⫸

________________________________________

⫷⫸______• ∝ C A S T ∝ •______⫷⫸                                       ________________________________________

________• ∝JEON JUNGKOOK ∝ •________