Prologue

Hey guys. This story was supposed to be last year before and during Halloween, but I feel tired and I have school, so I don't have time to make this last year. Luckily, I have time now this year.

This story happens in "A Human Smurf" at the scene where Smurfette, Hefty, Clumsy, Brainy, SmurfBlossom, SmurfStorm and SmurfAggie (OC) were camping for the night before they can reach to Smurfy Grove to retrieve SmurfAggie's interdimensional remote control to get her back to her home world. The Human world. I based this story from Smurfs: Legend of Smurfy Hollow. I only added the girl smurfs in this story, and the main characters are Brainy, Gutsy and SmurfLily (replacing Smurfette). I also replaced Panicky with Clumsy since he's the one who's afraid in the movie The Lost Village. I hope you'll enjoy this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They've come a long way from Smurf Village to get to Smurfy Grove. SmurfAggie, a smurf in disguise, originally a human, wanted to go home back to her home world. The human world where she belonged. She left something back in Smurf Grove. A very special device that helped travel one world to another. That's how she ended up entering the world where smurfs lived. And since Gargamel, Azreal and Monty destroyed Smurfy Grove, captured the female smurfs, and they were saved by Smurfette, the girls decided to live in Smurf Village with the boys and Smurfette. When the girls moved to Smurf Village, SmurfAggie forgot the device that makes portals to go one world to another in the whole universe. This device is called an Interdimensional remote control. Despite the warnings she received from the leaders of the smurfs, Papa Smurf and SmurfWillow, that she should never go back to Smurfy Grove, SmurfAggie snuck out of the village to get the most important thing to her to get her home. Her smurf friends, Smurfette, Hefty, Brainy, Clumsy, SmurfBlossom and SmurfStorm, decided to help her on her quest, which she happily accepted. When the sun went down and the night came on their journey, the smurfs decided to camp for the night, and they roast smurfberries for dinner after taking a smurfy selfie a second ago.

"So, uh, anyone here is tired?" SmurfAggie asked.

"Nah." SmurfStorm said.

"I never get tired, even after the running," Hefty answered.

"The night is still young, though," Smurfette added.

SmurfBlossom groaned in boredom, "I'm bored! Let's do something before we can all go to sleep."

"Hey! Why don't we tell ghost stories?" SmurfAggie suggested

"Are you out of your mind?" Clumsy started to panic, "You want to tell me a ghost sto—" When he accidentally leaned his smurfberry closer to the fire, the berry popped or exploded as Clumsy jumped in the air in fear, and Hefty caught him in his arms.

"Hey. How ya doin'?" Hefty put Clumsy down.

"Ghosts aren't real, Clumsy." Smurfette said.

Suddenly, there was a loud deep voice echoed in the air as the seven smurfs heard it.

"Or are they?"

The smurfs exclaimed as Clumsy ran away from the camp, until he shrieked and ran back with the others, "It's even scarier out there!"

"Okay. Who said that?" SmurfStorm stretched her bow with a foam arrow, ready to attack.

"Yeah, who's there?" Hefty asked.

"It's a ghost!" SmurfBlossom screamed.

On a tree root, there was a smurf standing there and stepped out of the shadow. "No, I'm not a ghost."

SmurfAggie sighed in relief, "It's that guy with the big voice. He always says what just happened."

"That's Narrator Smurf to you!"

"Yeah, that's you. How you doin'?" Hefty greeted.

"I'm doing quite well, thank you." Narrator Smurf replied.

"Hey, have you been following us?" Brainy inquired.

"No, no. I was just taking a stroll here in the Forbidden Forest, until I heard you wanted to hear a ghost story, and I came here." Narrator explained.

"Yeah. You definitely followed us," SmurfStorm said.

Narrator avoided that topic as he continued, "And if it is a ghost story you seek, I know one that is smurfsolutely true."

Hefty, Clumsy, Brainy, Smurfette, SmurfBlossom, SmurfStorm and SmurfAggie gasped. Then, they heard clanking sound. It was just clumsy, shaking his hand in fear while holding a cup.

"It's just the nerves. Help me!" he shivered as SmurfAggie and Hefty stopped him from shaking.

"The story takes place beyond the old covered bridge, in a place no Smurf In their right mind would dare to enter, and where a vengeful, restless spirit is trapped forever."

"You mean the Headless Smurfman?! I mean, the Smurfless Headman?!" Clumsy guessed.

"Yes. The Headless Horseman." Narrator Smurf nodded.

Hefty interrupted him, "Excuse me, the Headless Horseman, that ain't real. No disrespect."

"Oh, but It ls. There are some Smurfs who have actually seen him."

"Actually, that's really true," Brainy said.

"Oh, yeah? Who?" Smurfette asked.

"Yeah Who?" SmurfBlossom added.

"You mean you don't know the Legend of Smurfy Hollow?" Narrator flamed the smurfberry and started the story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that I have to stop here. I have to rest for the day. Pls comment if you like it.