y o o n g i

I cant take it anymore. 

I cant live in this hell called 'home'.

Im running away.

From my dad.

My school.

My 'freinds'.

Im running away from my life. 

It all starts Now.

                                          ....

Earlier that day.

               I heard the front door open. Knowing what was going to happen, I ran to my closet and shut it. I coverd my self with blakents and clothes hoping I blended in with the mess of my closet.

"Y/N-AH!"

 My drunk father yelled. stumbling up the steps.

"You little bitch! Where the fuck are you! You should of died instead of your mom. You were a mistake! You fucking disgust me."

All these painful words coming from my father, hit me in the chest like bullets. I bit my lip to  prevent making any noise from crying. I hear his stuble foot steps coming towards my closet. I cowerd down forming into a ball. He opend my closet.

"Ah Ha-" he got cutt off.

"Goddamit, that lil fucker isnt in here. Ill jut fucking wait downstairs then beat her to death."

He slammed my closet door shut and then my room door, leading downstairs. Once I knew he wasnt upstairs anymore I quietly got out my closet and tiptoed to my door locking it. I tried to be quiet as possible so he wouldnt hear me. Once I locked my closet I grabbed my bag and started packing my belongings. Once I was almost done I grabbed the picture of my mom and me.

"Eomma. Starting today Im no longer Y/n. Nor appa's daughter. Im Y/n. The orphan from a caring,  loving, hard-working, independent, single woman. Named Crystal. That died from cancer."

I smiled. A tear escaped from my eyes. Once I heard rucas from downstairs I quickly put the picture into my bag, zipped it shut and jumped out the window. As I landed on my knees I groaned from the pain. 

I walked to the bus stop. Once the bus stop there was a board on the bus saying "Leading to Daegu" I grabbed my bag and got on the bus. After beeping in my bus pass I sat in the backest seat. I layed my head on the window.

"Here I come, New life."

~ ~ ~

I got off the bus, as my stomach growled, i walked to my aunt's bbq place. 

knock, knock, knock.

my aunt opened the door, she then widened her eyes. "Y/N!" she hugged me, "aigoo, i missed you." she squeezed me to death, i giggled. "i missed you too." i hugged back. "you grew up so much." she pouted, i giggled at her cutness, "sorry, let me go back to age 4." i laughed as she smiled, "come. lets eat." she said, shutting the door.

~ ~ ~

"ahem," the teacher cleared his throat, gaining the attention of the class. "We have a new student, ms. y/n" he pointed, some people smiled with others didn't care, "well, ms. Y/N you may take a seat by Yoongi." he pointed to the boy in the back. i nodded smiling, i walked to the back, putting my bag on the seat, 

"hello, i'm  Y/N." i greeted, he just looked at me then back out the window. my lips turned into a thin line.

"okay."

_ _ _ 

"recesses time! You may socalize or work." the teacher said, before leaving. "hello," i said once again, but instead he got up, and walked out the classroom.

"rude?" i scoffed, i planned to confront him. so i got up, walking out following him. i walked down the hallway, up the stairs. I soon made it to the rooftop? I looked around carefully, before hearing grunts.

i turn around, seein the boy getting jumped, memories then came into mind.

"dad, i'm sorry, please stop it hurts!" she cried,

"SHUT UP!" he hit her agian.

"HEY!" she spoke up, the boys stopped, looking up. she walked over to them, "leave him alone!" she said. "stay out of it doll." i'm assuming the leader said, "i'll scream," she warned. The guy scoffed, glaring at her, she crossed her arms. he looked down to yoongi.

"Next time you'll be sorry." he said, before bumping into her shoulder, walking off.

"are you okay?" she asked, he nodded. "you don't look like it," she said, he nodded looking down. she got close to his face, "an thank you would be nice." she said, he looked up, realising how close they are. his cheeks turned pink, "t-thank you." he stutterd, she smiled giggling. she then grabbed his hand, "Come on, we'll be late!" she yelled, as she started running with him,

hand in hand.

he looked up to the girl, as her hair flew from running, she looked at him laughing. that was the first time he cracked a smile, and the first time. he knew.

boom~boom