Kim taehyung| Medicine

"Lets break up."

My beloved boyfriend Kim taehung told me. I never thought those words would ever leave his mouth. I never thought this day would ever come. Or atleast so soon.

"why..?"

Was the ony word that left my mouth.

"Well Y/n..I guess after all those years. I just. Dont feel the conections anymore."

He told me looking down to his feet. The tears building up in my eyes, were making me go blind. 

"Listen Y/n-ah. Im very thankful for you. You stayed by me when I got a surgey for a new lung. And Im very thankful for that. Its just. I- dont love you. Have a good life. Goodbye."

I heard the front door close. I dropped to my knees, sobbing outloud.

"Why? Why! why me? Why"

I cried rocking back and forth hitting my chest to stop the pain. I knew taehyung would leave me. He was a talented, handsome, young man missing out on amazing oppurtunites. 

I started chuckling.

"ha. stupid. I shouldve known better. AHHHHHHHH. IM SO STUPID!"

I yelled at the top of my lungs.

My throat started hurting. It felt like I was beeing choked. My chest started getting heavy and my breaths started to get uneven. My head started pounding. White dots were taking over my vision. I started looking for my medicine.

I started to get flusterd.

"W-where is it?"

"n-no no no no.."

I fell to the ground with a picture of me and taehyung. My chest got heavier and heavier. My breaths got heavy and loud then short and quiet. I rolled over to face the picture of me and taehyung hugging. A tear escaped my eye.

I couldnt find my medcine because it was gone. Taehyung was my love, happiness, world, love, laughter, boyfriend. He was my. Medicine

"Just take care of my lungs dear.."

     Then everything went black.