Chapter 1

I grabbed the last of my books when someone bumped into me knocking all of my books onto the ground "I'm so sorry, see what you do Potter?" asked a guy I finished picking my books up and looked to see who bumped into me. There was four people standing there a girl with red hair and green eyes, a guy with black hair and black eyes, a guy with black hair and grey eyes, and then a guy with brown hair and blue eyes with glasses.

"We're so sorry." said the girl "Oh it's okay." I said with a smile "I'm Lily Evens this is Severus Snape." she said as she pointed at the guy with black hair and black eyes "I'm James Potter and this is Sirius Black." Said the guy with glasses "It's nice to meet you. I'm Victoria Lupin. I'm sorry to just meet you and go but I should go. Bye." I said and turned and went to pay for the books.

I sat down at the ice cream shop and pulled out one of my favourite books just as the other chairs at the table were pulled out. I looked up and saw Remus "Hey sis." he said "Hey bro." I said "How's it going?" he asked "Good." I said a little uncomfortable since I was surrounded by guys I crossed my legs and put my book down "What do you want?" I asked "Just came to see if it was you. You've most certainly..." he said trying to find the right words "Changed? Lost weight? Look as fun as it is to finish your sentence I have to go my nit of an ex is coming over here." I said as Xavier Krum came over "Hello Victoria." he said "What do you want Krum? Are you finally done snogging a girl when your going out with someone." I asked/said "Please forgive me." he said.

I got up and grabbed my ice cream and dumped it onto his head "Take that as a no babe." I said and walked off.

~The next day at platform 9 3/4~

I said goodbye to my parents and boarded the train. I got into an empty compartment and placed a spell so nobody could get in. I'm so excited I get to see Uncle Albus or as most people know him Headmaster Dumbledore he's my godfather and I can't wait to see him again.

~A couple of hours later~

I heard a knock on the compartment door and waved my hand opening it up to see the train conductor standing there "It's time to get off Miss. Lupin." said Ted "Okay, thanks Ted." I said as I fixed my cloak putting the hood on.

I have to make sure my brother doesn't recognise me considering I told my mom and dad I wanted to surprise him. I started my long walk in the rain up to Hogwarts.

I finally made it to Hogwarts and dried myself with a wave of my hand I made my way to the Great Hall. I got there without any of the student's noticing me the only person that noticed me was my uncle as he shut the door behind me and everyone looked my way with fear in their eyes 'Thank Merlin they can't see my face.' I thought to myself as I saw my brother and his friends looking at me with curiosity. I straightened myself out and started my way to my uncle.

Once I got to my uncle I took off my hood "Sorry I'm late." I said with an apologetic smile "It's okay my dear. Everyone I am proud and honoured to introduce our new transfer student from Beauxbatons academy of magic and my goddaughter Victoria Lupin." he said as everyone started to whisper "She is starting her fourth year here." he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"If you will come with me after the feast we shall see were you are placed. You may sit wherever you would like for today." he said I turned and saw Lily I'll go sit with her.

I walked towards the table and passed my brother and his friends with a smile I got to where Lily was sitting "Can I sit with you?" I asked "Sure." she said as she moved over a bit for me to sit with her and her friends "Oh this is May, Charlotte, and Sally." she said pointing to each of her friends "It's nice to meet you all I'm Victoria Azalea Lupin." I said with a smile "I don't want to freak you out Victoria but Remus and his friends are looking at you." said May. I looked down up the table to them and they were staring at me with shocked expressions I waved at them and Remus smiled back at me and we both went back to what we were originally doing.