"HOW YOU DOIN" she screamed as she smacked her lips, waddling her phat ass towards me. Play it cool Mamma I said to myself as this magnificent beast approached me. The floorboards squeaked and wobbled underneath my feet as she came closer, panting as she tries to catch her breath.

In her grip was a half eaten donut, DAMN I longed to see her take a big bite in front of me. The sickly sweet smell of her donut entered my nostrils, as she chewed it mockingly. Should I stay or should i go now I thought flicking through my playboy magazine before gazing down at my cankles not letting my eyes stare at that taunting donut.

"MAMMA I found this new diet, it's called the see-food diet." Her buttery yellow teeth flashed as she enveloped her plump lips into a devilish grin. "HELLUR, don't you push that plate away" she roared back. She pushed the sugary dish in front of my face, grinning as she motions to the stack of donuts.

"NO MORE" I yelled back shoving the donuts onto the floor before slapping her across the face "DON'T YOU WANT ME TO HAVE A HOT SUMMER BOD?".

Without so much as a flinch, Rasputia slowly removes her dress exposing her flabs. "LIKE THISSSS?". I quickly covered my innocent eyes flabbergasted by what i had just witnessed "....I....I AM A PURE ONE". "YOU ARE ABOUT AS PURE AS THESE" she contorts her body around to flounce her ass rippling through the cellulite as she slaps it.