Prologue

A new Alternate Universe is made from a blink of an eye. Not even Ink, the creator and protector of AUs doesn't know where it came from. It's too pure, too clean, too peaceful. A perfect world for all monsters and humans from different AUs to live in peaceful life.

          But a year later, darkness swallows the whole world. No happiness can be seen. Only chaos, fear and devastation. The once a peaceful AU turn into a graveyard where it was filled with lurking undeads. Number of survivors are still safe from the apocalypse, but the most numbers are dead or infected.

         UnderTale Sans, or Classic, is one of the survivors with his brother, Papyrus, that is rescued and stayed on a facility where no infection can be reach. But Classic doesn't want to stay and do nothing this time knowing that his brother is not safe on this world. He wanted to volunteer the military force and do a research outside of the facility to find a cure for the infection, but they refuse his offer, since they only know that Classic is only gonna be lazy on time to time. This only make Classic mad walk off. So, the only option for him to help the world is to steal some useful equipment and items before saying his good bye to his brother and stealthily leave the facility.

         A cold, chaotic, ruined environment he is now seeing everywhere. Bloods, flesh, bodies everywhere. He can't give up and turn away, not that he cares to die this time. He's not gonna lay down and be lazy this time. He has now filled with Determination. He set away all his fears and now move his feet, following the unknown road take no one knows where it lead. The only thing that he is think right now is to search for that antidote of all this mess.

But hiding in the shadow, a fellow guy is watching on his back.