Mitsuboru

It was a calm day, Boruto and the rest of team 7, now chūnin, had just came back from a mission to protect an important man from a band of rogues who've been targeting him.

Boruto: "Ahhhh dattebasa, when will the stupid old man realize we're wasting our talents on shitty things like this."

*Sarada punches boruto*

Boruto: "Ouch ouch ouch! Sarada what was that for dattebasa!"

Sarada: "All missions are important baka. I thought we went over this after the suicide attempt mission?"

Boruto: "I know, but it's hard to be motivated with nothing exciting to do."

Mitsuki:  "Interesting..."

Boruto: "Huh, sorry Mitsuki, what?"

Mitsuki: "Oh, it's nothing."

Mitsuki then smiled at the bickering pair.

Boruto: Anyway, are you guys going to the party tonight.

Sarada: I dont know yet-

Boruto: Of course you wouldn't want to come Sarada. After all you are the boring one in the team dattebasa.

Sarada: Since you put it like that, I'll be happy to beat your ass in a drinking contest then."

Boruto: Yosh. Mitsuki?

Mitsuki: I'll follow you anywhere you go Boruto.

*Boruto nervously laughs*

Boruto: Hehe yeah...

●~time skip to the party~●

The trio make their way to the lighted house, music vibrating the structure.

Denki: Ahh Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki! You made it!

Boruto: Wouldn't miss it for the world Denki, where's Iwabe, I thought he was the bouncer for tonight.

Denki: He bailed... said something about not having the right outfit. Anyway enjoy the party, bathroom's upstairs, three doors down, to the left.

Boruto: Thanks Denki.

The three then headed inside the music filled lounge. It was packed, lights flashing, music pouring, it was one hell of a party.

They headed their separate ways. Sarada dancing with Cho cho and Sumire and Boruto playing beer pong with Metal and a kid who looked like Kakashi.

Mitsuki was just waiting around drinking soda.

Then Iwabe came in and that's when the real party started.

Iwabe: Oii Boruto wanna play?

Everyone was sitting in a circle on the carpeted floor with a beer bottle in the middle. Even Mitsuki!

Boruto: Hell yeah!

The game had just begun.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

The bottle rolled around again, tension in the air as it came to a stop.

Iwabe: INOJINNNNN!!!!!

Inojin: H-hai

Iwabe: Kiss, my friend, one person in this circle who you find most attractive.

Inojin: Oh, fair enoug-

Iwabe: BUT... It has to be a male.

Inojin: Oh Kami.

*Inojin takes his scroll and draws something*