Date Night

We are in the car on the way home from dinner but I can't look away from you. Your slightly golden brown skin, your long brown hair that nearly reaches the dimples on your back,  the smile on your face as of you have just met the love of your life making you dimples show and your nearly perfect teeth glisten under every street light we drive by. But most of all my eyes are drawn the your body the way like it was sculpted just for me. Every inch being so perfect and memorable has me falling for you... Wanting you more every second we are in this car.  You pull into the driveway and you can see in my eyes what I want.

You lead me over the path to the house. Holding my hand and looking back to make sure I didn't fall over. We get to the door and I kiss you.  It may have only been for a short moment but that was the start of everything. My heart begins to race as we wander up the stairs to our room you lay on the bed and I climb on top of you holding you down. I kiss you hard and you stick your tongue in my mouth and I suck on it as I'm going to do to your cock later. I let go and you ask to take my clothes off. When I say yes it's as if you can't be stopped, you race to take my shirt of and smile as you take of my bra. I know that you love my tits daddy. You take off my tights and as you do that you realise I'm not wearing any underwear, your smile continues to grow. I lift my hips up as you undress yourself and then you ask me to sit on your face. I move up the bed my arms up against the wall to hold me up. You flick your tongue once and I stay stronger then I expected but as you continue I begin to weaken, I start squirming barely able to hold still do move down and push you inside me,  grinding my hips into you seeing your face move in pleasure makes move further and faster. You moan and I smile and sit up straight so I can feel you deeper inside me and I move just how you like it. You ask me to stop because otherwise you won't last much longer. I don't want to but you use you hands against me I thought I was strong but not strong enough. Your fingers inside me make me surrender myself to you completely. Anything you ask for I'm willing to do...

Your fingers inside me hit that spot that you know I can't withstand from for long and that's when I erupt my juices flying everywhere. You keep going with that sinister look upon your face. My juices still squirting out everywhere until you completely empty my tank and I have nothing left. You then turn around stick yourself between my legs and then Fuck me...  Hard...

I can barely breathe, my moans begin turning into screams unable to contain myself. You ask if I'm ready? and I ask for what, daddy? And then you came inside me. I am complete. I feel whole. You smile and lay with me until we fall asleep.