ChapterOne:New me

It is new year for there to be a new year and a new me. I was hoping for a lot of new things to happen in my life but i didn't want this to happen..........

It has been two months since new year i am exited for all the new things that will come my way.

"Y/N come down here me and your dad have discussed something!" My mom screamed from the kitchen. I was too lazy to go down but i knew i had to since i didn't want my ass to be kicked.

I went out of my bed lazily and went down the stairs to see my mom and dad on the kitchen table talking about
Something important? Well i guess so.
My dad noticed me and said
"Oh Y/N you're here now we have to discuss something" i looked at my dad looking serious as always "then what is that something?"i asked curiously, mom and dad looked at each other nervously and said "you are going to transfer schools"

i stood there blank and speechless. I never wanted to transfer schools, I even made a vow to my best friends that I would never leave them.
But I guess I will never keep that vow since its not gonna happen.

But now I remembered that this is probably part of what i wished for, for "new" things to come my way but not like this tho.
I sighed and thought for a while, I kept thinking about how I have to leave my childhood school and my best friends my brain was about to explode from all my thoughts. So I gave up and said

"Ugh.....ok i will accept this but can you at least give me a dorm near the school" I pleaded. my mom and dad said i stay on the table while they talk about it. After a couple of minutes they came back and nodded.

I was filled with happiness but at the same Time I wasn't since i knew i had to leave my childhood school.

A/N
guys this is my first time writing a fanfic so its kinda weird or lame but i will "try" to make it better thanks for reading 😅😊