Waking up for the first day on tour

A/N

Hey guys,We were recently informed that El was writing a story without us,so we will have our POV's in this book.We love all you fans!Stay strong!And this is a real story.Rock on and.......love ketchup?

Eleanor P.O.V

"Eleanor,wake up!"Louis yelled."El,wake up!"he yelled again."Go away!No more interviews!"I groaned."El,our interviews concert are today!You need to get up!"Lou yelled.

"Fine Mr.Grumpy pants,I'm up,"I grumbled.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the light on.I looked horrible!I took a quick shower,brushed my teeth(morning breath)and tamed my wavy hair.

I dressed in my black skinny jeans and white 1D shirt.It had

Fabulouis

                                                          Amazayn

                                                    Phenomeniall

Extroardinharry

                                Brilliam

I slipped on my white converse and pulled my hair back into a ponytail.When I came out of my room,I saw that everyone else was wearing it too!

"Seriously Lou?You told me to wear the same thing as the rest of the band?I'm not even part of it!"I yelled down to Louis.

"Yeah you are!Well to us you are!"Niall said as he draped an arm over my shoulder."Thanks Nialler,but do the fans think the same thing?"I asked.

"Wow,look at the time!Gotta eat!"He Said while skipping down the stairs,completely dropping the subject.I then heard a" don't diss on my carrots!" and then a loud yell.

I ran downstairs and immediately wanted to delete this image from my mind.Louis was on Niall's back trying to steal a carrot(Which looked a lot like he was twerking on him),meanwhile Niall was hitting Lou with a cereal box.(A/N Louis isn't obsessed with carrots,he just likes girls that like carrots)

"Hey guys what's for breakf-OH MY GOD MY EYES!!!"Harry screamed."My poor beautiful eyes!What are you doing?!he yelled.

"Hey Hazza,"Niall said awkwardly."Oh for God's sake,let me cook!"I said."You guys are crazy!"I said to them."I know but you gotta love us!"Niall said gleefully."I know Nialler!That's why you're my favorite,"I said as I hi-fived him."I thought I was you're favorite!"Lou said as he dramatically fell on the floor gasping.

HEY GUYS!!!!!SORRY WE HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR SUCH A LONG TIME,BUT WE'RE DOING THE BEST WE CAN!!!SO,FOR EVERYBODYS SAKE,WE GIVE YOU *drum roll please*......Niall,Louis,Zayn,Harry,and Liam's POV!!!!!;)