Bath Time

Steam and laughter hung in the air. The playful voices of the boys echoed off the bathroom walls as water frantically fell out the tub in streams.

"Ae, don't touch me!" Pete giggled, attempting to squirm out of Ae's iron grip. The shorter boy was determined in his quest to hold his boyfriend captive under the warm water of the bath – at least, that was his fantasy.

It's good to dream right?

"Pete, I want to touch – let me touch it!" Ae complained, snaking his legs around Pete's and pinning them to the ceramic bathtub, considerably reducing the taller boy's kicking power.

He then started to tickle Pete's waist, quickly drawing his boyfriend's hands away from protecting his member, to trying to defend his waist from the new onslaught.

Ae, seeing his opportunity, smirked and took hold of Pete.

"A-Ae! No, stop – we're in the bath!" Pete cried out, frantically shaking his head as the fingers around him began to move.

"Why do you think I invited you to bathe with me, huh?" Ae smirked, pulling Pete toward him so that his back connected with his chest. "Just relax, I'll make you feel good."

Pete scowled slightly, realising he'd fallen victim to Ae's hotblooded nature once again, but was beginning to lose himself to his boyfriend's ministrations. He rested his slightly damp hair against Ae's soapy shoulder, unable to not notice how the water added to the ease of Ae's hand.

He blushed, embarrassed for thinking such things. However, the red on his face quickly spread to his chest as he felt something hard poking into his lower back.

"So?" Ae asked, lowly, lowering his mouth to Pete's ear and moving his palm over Pete's tip, "how is it?"

Pete flinched as the hot breath fanned over his ear, moaning lightly as his tip was teased. "Stop teasing me, it isn't fair," he breathed out, turning his head away from Ae.

Ae used his free hand to cup Pete's chin, forcing him to look at him. "You know I can't control myself when I'm around you. You're so irresistible..."

He kissed Pete's neck, then his shoulder, then his mouth. Without warning, he strengthened his grip on Pete's now pulsing arousal and moved his hand faster. The taller boy's hips bucked as he broke their kiss.

"Ah! It's t-too much, ah... Ae, please," he begged, the water in the bather swaying in time with Ae's movements. He weakly grabbed Ae's arm with one hand and the side of the bathtub with the other, struggling to stop the stream of moans spilling from his mouth like the water from the bath.

The shorter boy observed him, biting his lip. He took too much pleasure in watching Pete squirm, and the noises he was making filled his head with perverted thoughts. He looked closely at his boyfriend's open mouth, seeing the pink tongue and then the soft lips and cheeks. Ae swallowed.

'I wanna fuck that pretty mouth... Wait, what!? Ae, shut up,' he scolded himself. Such perverted thoughts were regular for him, but he still felt ashamed for wanting to wreck Pete in such ways.

"Ah, Ae, if you k-keep doing that, I'll cum," Pete choked out between moans, his chest rising and falling heavily, his hair a damp mess and his legs shaking.

"That's kind of the point, you know," Ae teased huskily, moving his free hand beneath the water. The soap had almost cleared and he could see Pete's arousal straining under the warm veil of the water, practically begging to be touched more.

He kept his grip around Pete's shaft, but used the palm of his free hand to relentlessly and repeatedly abuse the tip, setting Pete's sensitive nerves on fire as he practically screamed. He then began to pump hard and fast, maintaining he circular motion of his other palm and smirking in satisfaction as Pete ground into him, whimpering.