𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE | GRADUATION

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

RILEY WAS ABRUPTLY AWOKEN BY THE SOUND OF MUSIC BLARING THROUGH THE SPEAKERS OF THE SALVATORE HOUSE. Since Bonnie had dropped the veil and all the ghosts had come back, Stefan had been enjoying spending time with Lexi. The pair had spent their morning drinking generous amounts of alcohol and dancing around the room to Bon Jovi.

The strawberry-blonde witch wandered down the hall to see Lexi twirling around with her hands in the air, her entire body swaying to the beat of the music whilst Stefan waved a bottle of whisky around. "Wow. Lexi really brings out the fun you, huh?"

"Oh, I can't deal with all that brooding and self-loathing. It drives me mad!" Lexi chuckled softly. She wandered over to the witch and pulled her in for a hug. "It's good to see you again, Riley."

"You, too, Lexi." Riley beamed once the two had parted ways as soon as Damon strolled into the room with an unreadable expression on his face.

Riley's eyes immediately lit up as soon as her boyfriend entered the room. "Damon! Come celebrate with us."

"Damon! Help me celebrate my seventeenth high school graduation." Stefan cheered whilst he waved the bottle in the air. Damon didn't respond, instead he just headed toward the CD player and turned the music off. "Hey, you remember my friend Lexi, of course." Stefan pointed toward the blonde vampire, who Damon had killed. Lexi was dancing around the room with a smile on her face, clearly enjoying the fact that she was back in the land of the living with her friends.

"Lexi back from the dead. Goodie." The eldest brother sarcastically remarked while Riley rolled her eyes in his direction.

The blonde immortal sped straight toward Damon and pushed him back against the wall in a choke-hold. A sudden grin appeared across her face when she felt him struggle against her grip. "What's up, buzz kill?"

"Stefan, Riley." Damon croaked out once Lexi applied a little more pressure upon his throat. "You both just gonna sit there and let her enact her ghostly revenge?"

"You're immortal, relax." Riley shrugged lightly, a flicker of a smile spread across her lips as she took Stefan's bottle and brought it up to her lips.

Stefan shrugged. "You reap with you sow, buddy."

"Let's be very clear. Whatever time I have left here, I sure as hell don't plan on wasting on you." Lexi's grip suddenly began to tighten around his throat. "Got me?"

"Yeah, I got you." Damon scowled as she finally released him from the choke-hold. "So, if you, Ric, and little Gilbert are all flesh-like and real-seeming, that means something went horribly wrong when Bonnie tried to put that veil up, and here you two are having Dance Party U.S.A."