01. | Finally Escaped?

Thank you guys for your positive feedback on the last book! I'm glad a lot of you had the same idea as me to rewrite this book ^_^. Hopefully this is TOTALLY different from the original chapter, and if so plz leave a comment down below.

*Allan up top as Tim Borrmann 🙈🙈🙈 love him*

Now onto the story~~~

~Allan's POV~

Throughout all my life~ it's has been the worst seventeen years, soon to be eighteen. Since I was a baby I've been with my foster Father, Rick. My actual parents died when I was still an infant, and was put into adoption ever since.

Eventually he told me, when I came to age, but honestly I felt like there was a black hole surrounding me. Till this day, I sometimes feel like that but gotten used to it a little bit... just a little bit.

Anywho, let me introduce myself seeing as though I was rambling the whole time.

My name is, Allan and I am soon to be eighteen years old in two weeks. I'm the son of a ruthless bastard named, Rick who doesn't give a sh*t about anyone else besides his self. He treats me like crap, and I'm tired of it.

I told myself starting yesterday, im'ma try and escape the hell whole he calls a house. Sometimes, when I do come home I see him passed out on the sofa with beer bottles all over the floor. To tell you the truth, I'm scared to go home when he gets like that because then he comes out. "He" meaning his drunk, abusive self. Just remembering the memories, I get chills coming down my spine from the awful memory.

When I go and check it out the next day, my back was all covered in purple, red bruises. My body be hurting for the rest of the day, which does have an impact on my school life. Believe it, or not my friends at School is more like family then it is at home.

At the moment, I've been at my bestfriends house Xavier, sitting on his large windowsill. We've been buddy's since Elementary School and now to High School. I'm glad he's my bestfriend because I can actually tell somebody about my problems.

"Hey dude, aren't you listening to me?" Xavier questions me, shoving my shoulders to get my attention.

I looked at him confused with tilting my head sideways like a dog. Xavier only looked at me disappointed.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

He signs before speaking; "I said, what do you want to do? You've been thinking a lot lately what gives?"

"S-sorry bud. Do you remember what I told you last week? On how I want to leave my dad?"

"Yeah, I remember that. What are you thinking?" He questions.

"I want to escape... tonight."

Xavier could tell how serious I was about the situation, and decided to put his hand on my knee nodding his head while at it.

"Okay. What do you want me to do?" Xavier was a really kind friend that cared for his buddy's a lot, and would probably do anything to help them out in the long run.

"You re gonna be mad, but I don't want you to do anything. Just wait for me tonight, okay?"

That's when he completely lost it. Xavier got up from the ground and grabbed, Allan not in a frustrated/mad way, but rather a more concerned. He picked, Allan up from his windowsill bench and surprisingly shocking both him and Allan~ hugged in lovingly.

"Are you crazy! That's like a suicide mission Aaron, you know that! You know you're like a brother to me and I would go mad if anything happend to you. So why?"