TAG 1

1) My bias boy groups are BTS and GOT7 and my bias girl group is BlackPink2)I have 3 biases (cuz I'm a hoe like that) and they are RM, Suga, and J-Hope (The ultimate one being RM) My ultimate bias wrecker is Jungkook (but Jimin, V, and Jin also ma...

2)I have 3 biases (cuz I'm a hoe like that) and they are RM, Suga, and J-Hope (The ultimate one being RM) My ultimate bias wrecker is Jungkook (but Jimin, V, and Jin also make me question my sanity)
3) My bias in BP is Lalisa Manoban🙃😂💜 and my bias wrecker is Jennie
4) Yes I do know G-Idle and my bias is Minnie💜💜
5) My bias in RV is Joy and my bias wrecker is Irene.
6) I'm going to have to say that Save Me is my favorite.
7) I'm gonna go with Playing with Fire
8) My favorite RV song is Ice Cream Cake
9) Sorry but I cant only choose one Kpop song. So, Stop Stop It, Save Me, Playing with Fire, Ice Cream Cake, Sweet Lies, Signal, Killing Me, Jealousy, My Pace, Latata, Mamacita, Sherlock, Haru Haru, Cry Cry, and Oh!
10) The first Kpop song I have ever listened to was Gangnam Style😂😂.
11) FOR YALL BITCHES THAT LOVE STARTING DRAMA. You really need to stop. We are supposed to support our groups, not create wars in between each other. We are supposed to have each other's back's and defend ourselves against those people that always talk shit about Kpop, like seriously grow tf up people.
Crazyisarealname
April_girl02
BTSRuinedMeHelp
666KOOK
cclay2020
StarlightNArmy
MiraclePerez894
suga_fangurl4life
arayofsunshine99
ByunBaekhyunTrash
IloveBtsff
Daddy-Tae
andy72404
jiminbootylicious95
dearbabie
kinky_af_gay
Dmeonicghoul
SadisticYeol
taetaeholic_
woojicakes