The Realization

She was 13 when she first thought about it, cutting her wrists until she couldn't breathe, but one thing stopped her. Her best friend, who was her everything at this time, but eventually things happen and get to the point where you can't but think things that you can't help, especially when you think that you are all alone in this world and have no one to turn to. Being all alone in this big bad world is really not that bad. You don't have to depend on anyone else, but after a while you start to get lonely and miss companionship. This is when it happens, when she realizes that she needs someone in her life, that isn't just her workaholic father who is obsessed with video games on the computer who was her best friend when she was little but they grew apart as time went on, and he got remarried and brought a whole bunch of strangers into her life that she had no idea who they were, if she could trust them, if she was truly all alone in this world, because back then, that is what she thought. She never thought that she would actually have someone who she could truly trust and care about, who would keep her safe and make her feel loved, who in all honesty would not give up on her. But sadly this story is still going on, each chapter has a beginning and a end, the story is never complete.

This is the story of a girl who thought she had a family who loved her, but who realizes that the world is not what you expect it to be. It is a deep, dark, dangerous place, and if your not careful, you could get hurt.  

P.S. This Story isn't for the light-hearted or for those who don't like stories with the truth, this is a pure, real story and maybe just maybe it will open some eyes.