One Is Not Enough

Whips, duct tape, rope and lubricant you and I. Now that is it going to be a good time because it all begin by me ordering you to take off your clothes and get down on your knees, you would abide my orders knowing if you did not there would be a punishment, when you're down there I would tell you undo my belt and take off my pants, and as before you would follow my orders. Once you get my pants off, you see my underwear with a massive bulge, you would begin to take off my underwear and once you get it off you see my cock just hanging there, and just watching my cock makes you even wetter than before, it makes you desire it even more, after letting you wach I then I tell you to start sucking my cock, and you begin to suck it like your life depends on it and you would suck and as the time goes on you would get wetter and wetter and wetter getting ready and just waiting for my thick hard cock to enter your pussy unprotected tight little wet pussy and you would suck until I come and then you it suck some more, eventually I'll tell you to stop and then I will order you onto the bed. At which point you would crawl onto the bed all seductive like and I would tell you "back against the mattress" at this point I would take the Rope and tire arms up to the polls on the bed and then I would take your legs caress your legs all the way down and then tie them up to the pools at the bottom I would then take duct tape and I would cover your mouth with so the moans and screams of your pleasure don't Escape too much. Once I'm done was that I feel your pussy with my hands I feel how wet it is and I just look at you and I know how much you want my cock deep inside of you but before I do that I have to taste your precious little pussy and so I take my tongue and I love against your lips and your clits and I taste your pussy juice and it just makes me hungry you more so I start to eat you out, I begin by circling my tongue right around your lips and slowly making my way to the center of but avoiding your clit and once I got all the way to the center I stick my tongue in a little pull it out and I focus on your clit just running the tip of my tongue over top of it and doing this until you cum and when you cum I would hold your hips down and I would keep on liking you and I would go through feeling your body shake and shiver and continue to you eat you out after you've had your orgasm I would stand up take the head of my cock put it right up against your pussy that would say "are you ready kitten? Are you ready for me?" And no matter what you'd say I'd still going because I would take the head of my cock run it right against each lip and then play with your clit with the head of my cock once I tease you enough I would push the head of my cock into your pussy I would feel your walls slowly separating to accommodate my size and as I would go now feel your walls separating and tightening on my cock and I would know you're enjoying it oh so much, ones that reach all the way down I would just go, I would begin to thrust like I've never trusted before making the whole bed shakes so much and that would keep going until till you cum once you cum I would not stop trusting I will keep thrusting feeling your walls Contracting on my cock as I go in and out and after you finish cumming I would untie you and flip you over and put my hands around you neck and gently choke you Now that I've got my hands around your neck I take my cock and slide it into your wet pussy and I begin to fuck you first slow and gentle but I begin to pick up speed and begin to become less gentle and less gentle as time goes on until I'm going full speed as deep and as hard as I can into you as I go I tighten my grip around your neck making sure they can still breathe still enough to entertain you as I get closer and closer to Cumming I slide out of you, bringing my cock right up to your face I shove my cock down your throat as I continue to choke you and fuck your face but at the same time I take my other hand and I play with your pussy, and I keep playing with it until you cum and as you cum I cum down your throat and you can feel my hot wet thick come slide down your throat as I cum i keep thrust my cock into your mouth and play with your pussy, even after I cum I continue to fuck your face and tell you to suck more and as I do that I know playing with your pussy and I keep going even after you cum because I can't leave you with one orgasm I have to play with you until you cum again, and maybe once more.