Chapter 1

Harry's pov

Yet another horrible summer with the Dursley's. It's currently 30 minutes away from my birthday. Then I'm 17 and free to leave. Ron and Hermione haven't contacted me at all, I wonder why?

I sit there thinking for a while and when I look at the clock, only 5 minutes left.

I wonder how the rest of the Weaslys are?

4 minutes

I start packing all of my things

3 minutes

I finish and lay on my bed, mot knowing what else to do.

1 minute

59 seconds

58...

57...

56...

Do any of them actually miss me?

30...

29...

28...

27...

26...

Probably not.

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

And suddenly I felt the worst pain I had ever felt, which was saying something. It felt like my entire body was on fire while being whipped at the same time.

I cast a silencing charm as quickly as I could and let out my screams. Fuck, this hurts.

Finally, I can move without screaming. I get up and notice that I feel different. I get up to look in my mirror, but I notice an owl pecking at my window carrying a letter.

I let the owl in, giving it a treat as I read the letter.

Dear Mr. Potter,

We are aware that you've received your inheritance. Please come go Gringrots to fill out the proper paper work.

Signed,
Gringrots

Inheritance? Proper paper work? Ugh. I walk over to my mirror and notice my wings first. My jaw practically drops. Coming out of my back are two dragon looking black wings.

As I start to look at the rest of my appearance I notice that my eyes are now black with flecks of blue, red, brown, and white. I have little horns sticking out from my jet black hair. My facial features are pretty much the same, but I notice that I'm significantly taller. I was previously 5'6" and I'm now 6'3".

I shrink my trunk, put it in my pocket, and apperate to Gringrots with my letter. I walk up to the first open desk and show them my letter. "I'm here to meet with someone about my inheritance?" I say, it coming out more like a question then the statement I meant for it to be.

"Of course, right this way." The goblin lead me to a private room with a desk, one chair on one side and two on the other. I sit in one of the chairs on the side with two. "Someone will be right with you." The goblin says and walks out.