Intruders

A picture of  Hyejin.

"Honey, do you think the twins will be safe if they run now?!" My mom yelled, as she got in front of us, next by dad.

"Yes, it would be better, and they have a higher percent chance of escaping!" My dad then yells. My mom turns towards us, tears filling her eyes.

"Listen, Hyejin, Hyeban, I need you two to run and never look back, you hear me, Hyeban look after your sister, and Hyejin don't give him a hard time." She cried.

"B-But, mommy. What about you and papa?" I asked, as I ran to her side and begin crying.

"We will be alright. We are comming right behind you two, ok?" She said. Hugging the both of us, and signaling us to run.

My big brother took my hand, then we begin to run, into the woods, alone. I thought she had told us the truth, but it was all a lie unfortunately.

I was waiting for my brother to get back from cooking the food, but it's been a whole hour." *sigh*" I heard from my bedroom door.

"Are you done with dinner yet?" I ask, the teenage boy behind me, as I played with my black cat.

"Nope, someone is at the door, you know the drill." He simply said.

"Got it, get ready." I said, jumping off my bed, going in to my closet, to get my knifes, and getting in my all black clothes.

I run down stairs, and get beside the door. "Who is it!?" I yell. It was quiet for a moment, when my brother joined me in this.

"No answer?" He asked. I shook my head no, then carefully looked through the blinds. I saw two boys, and one girl standing there.

"Who are you!?" I then yelled.

"Uh, we are new to the place, we would like to meet you!" I hear someone yell. Me and my twin look at each other then nod.

"Back away from the door!" I pull out my gun, and I slowly open the door, once it was open we both point our guns at the people.

"Woah! Easy there." One of them said.

"Who sent you here!?" My brother yells. They all looked at each other, then looked down.

"Didn't you here him!? He asked you a question!" I yell. Putting my finger on the trigger.

I wasn't really, the patient type. To be hounest I hate when people do that, if you wait, what ever you are looking for will never come.

I learned that the hard way." No one, we told you, we are new here." The girl in the middle said.

"Why are you guys, only coming to us?" My brother ask calmly. They looked at each other, and sighed.

"Well, we heard that, you guys would be in our school." The girl said.

"I thought you guys said that, you were new here." My brother said, slowly lowering his gun.

Me being me, I still point the gun at them. The boy on the left eyeing the gun, as like it was the last thing on earth.

"We only said that because you guys had, guns pointing at us." The boy on the right said.

"Fine, come in." My brother said stepping back. I look at him, in confusion.

"Are you serious right now!?" I ask him. He look at me, then rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry sis, there telling the truth, even if someone sent them, if they try to attack, you will have my back, right?" He asked, as the other sit down on the sofa.