Part 01

Yn -

I Was Trying To Leave To Go To Work But My 2Yr Old Daughter Layla Was Crying For Me.. She Does This EveryDay 😒 But I Have To Make Money For Us. I Hate To Leave Her.

Layla - *Crying,Holding On To Me* Mommy Please Don't Go.

Me - *Picks Her Up* Layla I Have To Go,Do You Want Mommy To Get Fired?

Layla - *Stop Crying & Shakes Her Head* No Mommy

Me - Okay Then, Be Good To Ms.Perez Then Ok?

Layla - Okay I Will Mommy *Kisses My Cheek*

Me - *Kisses Her Cheek* Good Girl *Puts Her Down*

Ms.Perez - BabyGirl Go To Work Before You Be Late I Got Layla For You *Picks Layla Up*

Me - Thank You So Much. Im Going To Pay You When I Get Back, I Love You Mamas.

Layla - I Love You Too Mommy.

Me - *Leaves Out The Door & Goes To The Bus Stop*

I Just Started This Job A Few Weeks Ago, I Get Paid Alot Im One Of The Best There! Im Just Trying To Pay All My Bills First Then Ima Get My Shit Together And Find An Real Job Once I Move Us Out Of The Projects. I Got Off The Bus. It Had An Stop Right In Front Of The Club, I Walked Inside Thru The Back Door And Seen My Friend Tasha. She Was Really The Only Friendly One Here.

Tasha - Girl You're 15 Minutes Late Layla Again?

Yes She Knows All About Me Having An Daughter,She Met Her. Layla Really Likes Her.

Me - Yeah, I Feel Bad 😒 *Undressing Into The Clothes I Have To Wear*

Tasha - Aww Its Gonna Be Okay, I Promise *Helping Me* You're On in 5 Minutes Ashely Is Almost Done *Rolls Her Eyes*

Me - *Putting On MakeUp* Thanks For Helping

Tasha - No Problem Boo *Helping With The MakeUp*

Me - *Finishes & Gets Up* Thanks For Everything

?? - *Bumps Me* Your Turn

Tasha - Ashely Stop Picking

Me - *Sighs* Strike One

She Didn't Like Me Everysince I Came. Lemme Describe Her For You, Ashely Is An White,Short,Thick Girl Ima Admit Shes Good But Im Just Better Than Her & She Knows That. Tasha Is Latino mixed With Black, She Ghetto As Fuck! But I Was Waiting For Them To Call My Stage Name Which Is "Candi"