Chapter I

Alondra's POV

I could not see anything, Darian had asked me to shut my eyes. It was evening though but still the lamps of the garden hanging down the tulip tree above us, glimmered like reflection of the moon in a river. There was no one but us. One could clearly see the bunches of stars in the sky however the moon was missing. The flowing river on the left filled the air with its sensational music, the tulips and the night queen blossom from an adjacent villa's backyard provided the fragrance. This gave me a cold sensation down the spine and that was all I could feel with my eyes shut. The best of all the sensations was that of Darian holding my hand.

He slid a bracelet through my right hand into the wrist.

"In case you missed me"

His voice was cheerful and he smiled after his statement. He presented a soft kiss on my forehead.

I focused on his blue eyes that look like an angel's eyes and always reminds me of the ocean. His eyelashes are drooping.

How cute is that?

The thought of him leaving me makes me cry, always. But I don't cry in front of anyone. I didn't actually feel anything but I could not breath.

"Stay!" I whispered under his breath that I could feel on my eyes.

He strengthened the eye contact. I pulled back my tears, I was holding them for so long.

"Mi amor no estés triste ( don't be sad my love) . All I need is your trust. I'll be back"

He checked the time, it was already half past seven and we had met an hour ago.

"No seré ( I won't be) (sad), I promise."

"Just three months"

"I'll wait, be safe"

"Si (yes), Love you"

His delightful image fainted from my eyes as he was leaving the garden.

"Love you, Darian."

Finally my little colourless poddling poppies slid down my cheeks. I slowly wiped them out. That garden was so fine and charming. I didn't even wish to leave it. But I had to go, else my father will find out. I took a deep breath to take the last ounce of the calming surrounding and hopped into my car's passenger's seat, Felipe started the ignition and drove the car through the channel formed by beautiful Andalucia trees whose violet blossom is enchanting.

An year ago

"You don't have to go today, stay back home. The guests will wish to meet you."

"Mother, I'll be home soon, just let me go for now." I replied while Felipe handed me my bag. I don't wanted to miss the first day in this new highschool.

He is my decent servant. He has always helped me run out of the mansion whenever I needed to and even lied to father to save me. He is more loyal to me than to anybody else in the family and better than all the other servants in this house. We are practically the same age with same birthdays, he is five hours younger though. He has been serving me for five long years, when we both used to be in highschool.

I kissed my mother on her cheek and creeped out of the room carefully.

"What's wrong?" My mother looked at me doubtfully.

"I've to escape him today" I replied.

She just chuckled.

I covered the rest of the distance the same way untill I reached the exit of the mansion. I gently opened the door and stepped out.

"Umm...senõra (madam), what are you doing?"

I released out a sigh of pure disappointment and misery. It's a fact, tolerating a paid stalker for yourself is super annoying. This bodyguard of mine has a master degree in psychology plus he is a bodyguard, so he is supposed to inform my father every detail of my physical, psychological or emotional behaviour. Obviously, I hate him, he looks fine and evil both at the same time.

"Nothing, I was just looking for you"

"Atleast learn how to lie" he rudely said and walked past me to the car.

Hopefully, I'll stab him one day.

I reached the high school building. My father can emotionally never afford me to stay in a hostel, he wants me to live with him untill I get married. And I'm always amongst the first students entering the class. The class was almost empty, except for one guy not a single soul was present there. My bodyguard stayed outside the class while I sat next to that lonesome guy.

"Hola!"

"Yeah, hi. Darian" we shook hands.

"Alondra, Why are you so early?" I asked with a tint of genuine curiousity in my mind that I could not stop asking this.

"Why do you care?" He didn't even bothered to look at me this time. This is too much, I can't bear that much of rudeness around me.

"It's fine if you don't tell I was just trying to start a conversation" I rolled my eyes.

He didn't replied. I don't usually start conversations but when I do and it goes bad, I'm mad.

Within a few minutes, the class was no more empty.

I think I deserve rude people, I usually end up with them. My brother and Felipe are the only guys that have kept me aback from thinking that all boys are rude and arrogant. One thing I decided that day which prove to be so very important, not to be so early next time.

After two complete hours, when the class was about to end, he leaned towards me from the side and whispered in my ear.

"Let me guess, you are Alondra Blanco whose father is a rich businessman who threatens poor people to make money, isn't it?"

My eyes widened at this.

He took his bag and left the class while I was obliged to regret sitting next to him for a few minutes. Moreover no daughter in the world can listen shits about her father. He knows nothing about him, how the hell he collected the guts to say this to me?

_____________

PS. I'm sorry I just changed few things. I don't wanted to write another adult fiction. Teen-fiction is better since I know how we feel.