Season 1: The World Council

AS SIGNED UPON THE WORLD, A MESSAGE OF OUR HEROES ONLY DEEMS NATURAL. IT IS NEEDED NOT FOR THIS TO BE READ, BUT IS USED AS A RECOGNITION TO OUR DEDICATED HEROES. THIS MAY BE SKIPPED, OR EVEN UNNOTICED. BUT NOT WRITING IT AT ALL, ONLY MEANS WE'RE NOT HUMAN EITHER.

SIGNED,

THE WORLD COUNCIL

_______________________________________________

This is a message from the desk of Tommy Stalder. I created this story slightly different my others. If you haven't guessed it, it's because it has multiple main characters. I designed it so that you could follow your favorite characters through the episode title alone. It also gives you a taste of my poetry, so.....Enjoy!

I also want to give a shout-out to ChadGurski, for being my partner in crime, so check out his stuff too, if you would. This is coming to you from...........The Desk Of Tommy Stalder.

______________________________________________________

          "Thank you for coming to the meeting," I called, "I appreciate the flexibility. We have a very important reason for calling the NTA out to you guys. Our headmaster, Mike, and our runner-up, George, have both been reported dead. The estimated cause of death, was the one and only Planet Assassin." A worried murmur echoed through the meeting hall.

          "But sir, this is our very headmaster we're talking about, who can control light and dark matter. Are you meaning to tell us that the pesky Planet Assassin conquered him? It's preposterous to think about." Everyone seemed to be at a loss for words. If their headmaster was dead, they only had two chances left of defeating the Planet Assassin.

          "Settle down, not to worry, we must initiate Protocol A. We need to send the Sun God after him, he seems to be our only hope," I said. Everyone agreed. It did seem to be their only hope. But luckily, it wasn't. "But if Protocol A does fail, we have a Protocol B in place." Curiosity was inking through the room. Nobody knew about Protocol B.

          "Uhhh, we do?" asked one.

          "How do we know Protocol A will fail in the first place?" asked another.

          "We don't, but why rush in without a back-up plan?" I argued. "I thought you guys were trained professionals. Use your heads!"

          "He's right," agreed Jake, our soon to-be headmaster. "A procedure without a back-up plan is an assured failure. So, what is this 'Protocol B?'"

          "Good question," I began. "Protocol B was brought to life when our beloved headmaster was on the brink of death. He wrote down what he claimed to be a vision. He said that our newest generation of incoming students were going to have to save the world from something...big. He never wrote any details, but at the bottom of his prophecy, it has something written in blood..."

          "Uhh, and what might that be, Bob?" asked Jake.

I strongly announced,  

"These are the strongest heroes we have ever known

To fight as one or to fight alone

Soon the World Council will fall

The chosen one decides it all

Their corrupted leader bends their will

This is the prophecy of the Fire Daffodil."

"Oh." Jake concludes, but he still sounds confused.

So I take the initiative. "Jake," I asked, "what are you concerned about?"

He flinches. "Oh, yes. Bob, exactly what part was written in blood?"

"Huh? Sorry, I don't understand what you mean."

"You said part of it was written in blood. What part?"

"Oh, I see. You just want to know which words were in blood."

"Yes, that's it. So, what part was it?" He flinched again, but this time for a different reason. The entire conference board flinched too. They saw the serious look on my face and knew it wasn't good. They didn't know the answer yet, but they could guess it, and they dreaded it.

"All of it."