The reflection

I was sitting and staring at the beach. It had been such a crappy day. I spilled some coffee on my boss's new suit and I almost got fired.
So everytime sth crappy like this happens, I just sneak to the beach.
We are all living in a world filled with thousands of responsibilities. We get drained literally by our duties at home, our jobs and especially at school. Because all of this, we sort of forget to breathe and forget about everything.
I love watching the sunset. It is enough to cheer me up. The sound of the waves helps me relax. The light blue sky slowly added with a little yellow and red makes me realize how beautiful this world is.
It truly makes me forget my worries for a while and makes me wonder how small our problems are compared to the view in front of me. Where's the limit?

I looked at my reflection in the water and I could not see my face clearly . The water was so dirty.
Because of all that dirt we are not able to see the bottom. All that dirt, disposed by us humans , absorbs a portion of the light energy and also reflects the light. That is why no energy is left in light that could penetrate till the bottom.
Our reflection in the water represent what is going on inside each and all of us. But more than that, it represents what we have done, each and all of us.

How did plastic get into the ocean? Whether purposely or not, it's been us.
Big changes start with babysteps and we all have the power to make a difference. What will you do to change yourself and our future?
When it comes to change something,first of all you must be the change you wish to see in the world.... 😉🌴🌎

Spread the word!
Help others understand why recycling and disposal of plastics have impacts on the environment we are living in and our future. It is in our hands, but it starts in our mind. What do you choose for?#PlanetorPlastic