Why?!

Having your heart shattered when you find out that your crush is dating someone else. Well, that's exactly what Izuku Midoriya felt when he found out that his crush, Shoto Todoroki, was dating Momo Yaoyorozu. He supported Shoto Todoroki with his relationship even though it pained him to see his crush in love with someone else.

Edited: 3/12/18
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Midoriya: Before class
Today is the day I, Izuku Midoriya, am going to confess to my crush, Shoto Todoroki! I'm really nervous, but Uraraka and Iida were helping me calm down and prepare myself for it. Todoroki and I have been really close to each other since the Sports Festival when I "saved" Todoroki. I'm glad he thinks that. It makes me feel special to him.

I enter the classroom to be greeted by Iida, Uraraka, and Tsu giving me verbal support and advice for my confession for today. Speaking of which where is Todoroki? "Oh, you might be looking for Todoroki. He's with YaoMomo right now." Uraraka spoke with determination. I nodded as I went to my seat. Reading over the note that I wrote for Todoroki, I heard the door slide open. I look up to see Todoroki and Momo. Todoroki has a small smile on his face and Momo is blushing.

Please, Todoroki. Don't do this.

I look down at their hands. "We have an announcement to make." Todoroki states. He looks at Momo and nods to her. "We're dating!" Momo announces. My eyes widen in shock, heartbreak, and disappointment. "Oh my god, Midoriya you're crying!" I heard someone say. I snap out back into reality. "Uhh um Yeah! I'm just really happy for you guys!" I smile brightly clearly lying "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

As I entered the bathroom, I couldn't stop myself from crying. It went like this:

I clenched my teeth in hope that it would stop the sounds.

I shut my eyes in hope to stop the tears.

I covered my ears in hope to block out the world.

But nothing helped. I couldn't stop the pain that I was currently facing. I couldn't feel happy for...for Todoroki and Momo. I couldn't be calm. I could only feel the heartbreak inside of me. I breathed in and out numerous times to help me calm down which it did. I slowly walked back to class hoping to miss it, but it was closer than I thought. I slowly slide the door open and put on a bright smile.

There was still some time left, so I wasn't late to class, unfortunately. "Midoriya, are you ok?" Uraraka whispered. "Yeah! I wouldn't I be?" I look over at Todoroki. He's with Momo. "Are you sure? You seem like you're faking it, Gero." Tsu pointed out. "I'm honestly fine don't worry about me!" I reassure. Then before they could answer, Mr. Aizawa came in and started class.

Midoriya: Lunch Time

I sat with Uraraka, Iida, Tsu, unfortunately, Todoroki, and Momo. Uraraka sat in front of me. Tsu and Iida sat next to her. Then Todoroki and Momo sat next to me, but I tried to ignore it. "Momo, would you like some chocolate covered strawberries?" Todoroki asked. "Sure!" She agreed. I scoff. I look up to see Uraraka, Iida, Tsu, Todoroki, and Momo look at me with shocked eyes. "What?" I question.

Midoriya: After School

I look at the note that I edited and Todoroki's favorite chocolate and lunch that I made for him and scoffed "Like it was ever going to happen." I place the items in my shoe locker as I change shoes. I hear Todoroki's deep monotone voice and Momo's high pitched one. I start to panic as I struggle to tie my shoes. As soon as I'm done, I run out of the school forgetting that I didn't close my locker.

Todoroki: After Mido. left

Momo and I laugh at the fact that Denki overpowered himself today during training. As we enter the locker area, I notice that Midoriya's locker is open. I walk over to close it, but something catches my eye. It's a letter and box that has my name on it in cursive.