Chapter 1

Princeton POV*

"Thank you Alabama! We loved to be here, goodnight!" Prodigy yells and we run off stage sweaty and out of breath.

"Yooo that crowd was turnt up!" Ray says wiping sweat off his forehead. "Hell yea bro! Some girl tried to drag me off the stage by my pants!" Roc says laughing and taking a swig of his water.

I check my phone to see if there are any messages or phone calls from May, before we had our concert we got in a argument because I couldn't come see her.

Sometimes she has to understand that I can't just leave whenever I want. Me and May have been together since last year, I met her at her high school for a mini concert. We connected and a few months later we started dating.

I'm supposed to see her in a couple weeks but I'm not so sure now. She has to understand that I have a career and can't just leave whenever I want.

"Okay, y'all have the rest of the weekend off and we will be back on the road Sunday night, but no girls in the hotel. We can't have fans knowing where you are." Keisha says looking at Roc specifically.

"Oh come on! That was just one time!" He says folding his arms. "Yeah ok just don't let it happen again, here's your hotel numbers and keys." She says giving us our keys. I grab my things and we head out to the van in the back.

We get to the hotel in under 30 minutes and I head to my hotel room saying goodnight to the guys. I walk in my hotel room.

I walk to the bathroom and get in the shower

I walk to the bathroom and get in the shower. Sometimes I think May is cheating on me, she always has these random numbers calling her, we don't have each other's passwords but I do trust her.

We have an on and off relationship, right now I'm thinking of breaking up with her permanently. I get out the shower and put on a black tank top and green basketball shorts.

I call her and she answers on the third ring. "Hey baby!" She yells in the phone breathing heavy.

"Uh hey, listen we gotta talk," I say sitting on the edge of the bed. "Ok, about what?" She asks sounding interested in what I have to say. "I can't do this anymore, with you getting mad at me when I can't come see you." I say looking around the room.

"What?! No you can't dump me, I dump you it's the other way around!" She exclaims raising her voice. I laugh, "lose my number bruh. Don't call, text, or come see me while I'm on tour." I say ending the call and deleting her number.

I plug my phone to my charger and I lay in bed until I fall asleep.

Angel's POV*

"Babe come on, I didn't mean it!" My now ex boyfriend Jared says into the phone. "Jared I told you to leave me the fuck alone! We're done!" I say yelling into the phone looking for my lip gloss.

"Baby She ain't mean nothing to me, I swear." He says trying to convince me. I roll my eyes and hang up on him and delete his number.

I find my lipgloss on my dresser, I roll my eyes when I see a text from Jared asking for my forgiveness once again. The thing is he's cheated way more times then I can count and I finally realize that he'll never change. After he slept with some girl last week I broke up with him.

I always stayed with him to see if he would change but he never changed. I used to blame myself when he would cheat on me because I wasn't ready to have sex.

But, I realized that he just doesn't deserve me or my time.

I walk downstairs seeing my mom feeding my 1 year old brother his food. His name is Chase and he's a very happy baby. He's also very good at reading people, when I first introduced my mom to Jared Chase didn't like him at all.

"Hey sweetie, can you take Chase upstairs while I go to his fathers house to get the child support?" She asks handing him to me

"Sure when will you be back?" I ask putting Chase on my hip while he plays with my hair. "I'll be back in like 3 hours hopefully I can just get the money and leave," She says leaving out saying goodbye to us.

I walk back upstairs to my room. With chase and lay him on my bed letting him play with toys that he has in here.

 With chase and lay him on my bed letting him play with toys that he has in here

I sit on my bed playing on my phone. I hear Chase whimper and I smell him. "Ooo you need to be changed, I'll give you a bath also." I say picking him up and walking to his room.

I place him on his changing table and takes his clothes off and runs his bath water

I place him on his changing table and takes his clothes off and runs his bath water. I hold him up by his one arm so he won't fall in and I sit him down in the tub letting him play with his toys while I wash his hair.

I take him out the tub and put his towel on his small body. I walk to his room laying him on the changing table and putting baby lotion on him. I pick out a baby blue colored onesie and once I'm done he's asleep.

I put him in his crib and leave out his room cracking the door open a little. I walk to the bathroom getting ready for a shower. Maybe I'll listen to Mindless Behavior tonight until I fall asleep..

I get out of the shower and dry myself off. I leave my long hair out to air dry and I put on some boy shorts with a under shirt.

I get in bed with Mindless Behavior on repeat..