Everlasting Love

Shirayuki POV

It only felt like yesterday that me and Zen met.
The day that he rescued me from that awful prince who only wanted to marry me because of my Exquisite red hair.

Since the day I cut it to about shoulder length it has grown out quite long over the 3 years I have been in Clarines. It's past my shoulders now and it seems that Zen has taken a liking to it. Every-time he visits me he always brushes his hands through my hair.

At this very moment I was walking out to the gardens where me and Zen meet every evening  after we are both done with our work.

This garden is where 2 months ago me and Zen tied the knot and even before then this is the place he told me he truly loved me.

Being his wife has its downsides however, since I have to do training to be the future queen after Izana steps down from being king.

I had to start being more formal, and provide all the expectations of being future queen of clarines.

When I walked up the steps that led to the garden I saw Zen sitting down on the bench, legs crossed sand his hand placed under his chin holding his head up as he waiting patiently for my arrival.

His eyes showed clearly that he was zoned out so I took this chance to stealthy sneak up behind him.

As I walked slowly to the bench his head perked up to look at me.

" Well so much for sneaking up on you" I said and I sighed in defeat.

" You should know by now that it is futile to sneak up on your husband." He chuckles
And smiled at me.

" Oh Well, I'll get you next time." I declared and went to sit down on the bench but was instead pulled into his arms.

" How is your training going" he asked as he brushed his hands through my hair like he always does.

" I mean, it's going better I guess, I still don't think I'm cut out for this queen job." I said while I rubbed my hand across his chin.

" Oh, I think your more cut out for it then anyone else, your strong, brave and not to mention very caring for everyone around you. I'm sure that one of these days you'll be the perfect queen." He reassured me.

I smiled and closed my eyes as I layer my head on his chest. Sleep taking over until I felt blackness surround me.

Zen P.O.V
I looked down lovingly at my wife only to find her sound asleep in my arms. She has been working very hard and I could tell she needed a break.

I decided that This weekend I would take her somewhere, I don't know where just yet but she needed and break and I wanted to spend more time with my wife.

I slowly stood up with her still in my arms and carried her back to our room. Since we are married we get to share a room now and I couldn't be any more happy.

I laid her down carefully onto the thick comforter of our bed I pulled up her blanket over her and smiled as she moved to try and find a source of comfort.

I dressed into my sleep wear and slipped under the covers beside her. She almost instantly cuddled up to me when she felt my warmth under under the blankets.

I snuggled up to her and kissed her forehead lovingly before I drifted off to sleep
~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•
Shirayuki's P.O.V

I stirred slowly when the sunlight from the draped curtains cams through and shimmered directly into my eyes.

I squinted and rolled over, annoyed at being woken up. I noticed that Zen's side of the bed was empty. Meaning he has already went to his office to work.

When I went to stand up however a wave of nausea went over me. I laid back down on the bed trying to breathe through it. But it was futile.

When the nausea got too strong I ran to the bathroom and threw up the contents of my stomach m. I decided that it was probably best if I stayed in bed, so once I felt good enough to stand up I slowly walked to the bed and laid back down, before I knew it I was asleep.

It was only 2 hours later when I head the door open and close. I opened my eyes and saw Zen wall over and sit down on the side of the bed.

" Your Still in bed? It's almost 3 O'clock" he said and I just laid there, my body felt too weak to stand.

" What's Wrong Hun? Are you feeling okay?" He asked me and I just shook my head

" What's the matter?" He asked whilst he put his hand to my forehead

" Your burning up" he announced and stood up quickly.

" I'm gonna go get the chief, I'll be right back " he said and walked out of the room.

Only a few moments later, Zen returned with the chief herbalist and she began to check on me. She tested my temperature as Zen sat beside me and rubbed his hand comfortingly over my head and through my hair.

" Your temperature is 101.6" she announced. " have you been feeling sick?" She asked

" I threw up this morning, but after that I felt a little weak so I decided to lay back down" I explained and she put her finger to her chin in thought.

" It's more then likely just a small virus but there is one last thing I would like to ask you," She then looked over at Zen.

" Could you step outside for a second? I want to ask some personal questions. " she said. Zen wanted to protest but I grabbed his hand in a way of saying not to argue. Which worked cause he stepped out of the room.

" Okay, Shirayuki, the reason I had him step out is because I wanted to ask, Is there any chance you might be pregnant?" She asked and my eyes widened in shock.

•_•____•__••_•_•\•\•_•[••[•[•[•[••[•]¥\•_••_
Soooo, here I am. I'm back I am not dead ( Yet)
I still have many years left in my life. I am currently working on all my stories but for now he's is a new one to start on whilst I do that :3