Bridled & Branded (1)

Disclaimer: I do not own the character, or the photos used. Just using them as reference to this little fanfiction. Hope you enjoy!

Author's Note: If you want more, let me know! Give me feedback as well! :)

It was now early dusk in Outworld. By this time, the streets had started to clear out of the more "down to earth" citizens, and were replaced with a far more rougher and threatening crowd. The mercenary gunslinger who served the emperor, Kotal Kahn, had finished up another long day of carrying out his employer's demands. He had been sent to Earthrealm to dispose of the group of brats who had caused him more trouble than he would have hoped for. The mission was a success, and the quartet would not be returning to become a nuisance again. The job had paid well, far more than his usual fair, and he planned to treat himself to a bit of entertainment for once, since it was not something he usually had the chance or desire to do.

Walking at a slow but steady pace, he made his way through the streets towards the most popular tavern in the city. All of them were pretty grungy, but at least this one had decent refreshments and women who were easier on the eyes.

As he rounded to the entrance he was stopped for a moment by the guard at the door, who acknowledged his status and then stepped to the side for him to enter. The place was extremely crowded and loud; not his ideal environment, but he would put up with it long enough to enjoy a few drinks and kick back for some entertainment -- watching both the eccentric, sensual women and the brawling men.

Almost as soon as he entered he was greeted by a few stray women who were looking for their next customer. But none of them got his attention. He was a ladies man to the right women, but hardly any of these women actually appealed to him. He would sit back and enjoy watching them mostly, but refused to pay for any comfort or attention; from most of them, at least. It was rare, but every now and then when he was intoxicated enough, he would pick out one that would suit him best for his needs. He was a man still, after all. He had needs just like any other. But tonight he wasn't in the mood to settle for these women.

"Hello, sir." One woman purred, raking her long and sharp nails up his chest to his neck, flicking it lightly under his masked chin. "Need some company tonight?"

"Thanks but no thanks," he declined nonchalantly. "If I want any attention from a woman tonight I ain't paying for it."

The woman frowned, sneering slightly as she took a sharp turn on her heels to walk away, swaying her hips as she did so. The other women also attempted to advance on him, but he disregarded them all, walking towards the bartender.

"Give me the usual." He laid a single hand on the counter as he waited to get his drink. Out of his peripheral vision someone got his attention. A younger woman was dancing on a single and elevated platform across the room.

He turned in her direction, and narrowed his eyes slightly as he looked her over. She did not look like any of the women around here. Her beauty made her seem so out of place among the others he had encountered while in Outworld. If anything, she looked more like an Earthrealm girl. Her figure was thin, but curvacious. Porcelain skin; long, straight black hair that was pulled into a low ponytail just below her shoulder blades; with piercing blue eyes. Her breasts were not as voluptuous as other women here, as well -- being more natural in appearance for her body type; a C-cup, he supposed. Besides her physical features, her dancing also drew him in. Her movements were mesmerizing. Graceful, elegant, yet sensual and exotic. The way she swayed her arms and hips while rolling her abdomen was intoxicating enough without having any alcohol in your system.