School Project (Rocky smut)

You woke up to your annoying alarm, you hated it and dreaded at the fact that it was a Monday, especially because you had school. You rolled over and smacked your alarm off your bedside table and sighed, throwing your pillow over your face. "For fuck sake..Monday already?" You groaned as you rolled out of bed. "Mmm...what to weaaaar," you said as you rummaged through your closet, you smiled as you took a pair of shorts, plain white oversized shirt and beige Timberlands. "Y/N! Breakfast is ready!" Your Mother called
"Alright, I'll be down in a bit" You yelled back, starting to change into your clothes you picked out.

After changing, you ran downstairs to see your Mother making your favourite breakfast, pancakes with strawberries. "Moooooom!" You back hugged her, resting your chin on her shoulder watching as she cooked.
"Y/N~~~" Your Mother replied, mocking your voice,
"Look what I've made for you" Your Mother turned around with a plate of stacked pancakes and strawberries surrounding them. You smiled using your eyes and took the plate she was holding, planting a small peck on her cheek.
"Thank you mom!" You waddled to the kitchen table and placed the plate of food on there, pulling a seat out for yourself and sitting down.
"No problem, I'll see you later," she pecked your lips,  "I can't be late for work!" Your Mother chuckled and grabbed her keys.
"I'll see you later mom!" You said with your mouthful of food, chuckling cutely as your Mother walked out the door, shutting it behind her.

After you finished your food, you got up and texted your best friend, Kim Myungjun.

       Y/N: Myungjun? You're awake right?

                                                 Y/N: Myungjun?

             Y/N: Are you seriously not awake,
                school starts in legit 20 minuets-

                                                   Y/N: Myungjun

Y/N: Myungjun

Y/N: Myungie

Y/N: Myuuuuungjuuuuuuun >:(

Y/N: Kim Myungjun iStG-

Y/N: Captain Kim?

Myungjun: yes

Y/N: Bitch-

Myungjun: ;)

Y/N: Smh get ur ass here :) I'm gonna
need a ride to school, my Mom went to
work early today

Myungjun: Okay I'll be about 40 minuets

Y/N: mYuNgjUn-

Myungjun: iM kiDDinG I'll be there in 3 minuets now shut up and be patient

Y/N: fugly lil cockroach

You put your phone down and patiently waited for Myungjun to arrive, giggling to yourself.
After a couple of minutes you heard a beep of a car outside your house. "Wow he's not late this time!" You smiled and grabbed your backpack, throwing it over your shoulder. You walked out your house shutting it behind you and walking to Myungjuns car.

"Heyyy~" You got in his car and pinched his cheek.
"Don't act all sweet you called me a fugly cockroach earlier." He did his cute pout.
"That's my way of showing my love and affection!" You poked his chest.
Myungjun cupped your cheeks, "Whatever, we're gonna be late so I suggest you stop talking." He said muffled because of his pout.
You pouted also and buckled up your seatbelt, He did the same.