Begings

I'm sorry if this isn't a amazing chapter this is my first fanfic

|Meilin|

It was a beautiful day in Zong as Meilin was walking through the gardens behind her huge house.When her father General Teg called for her to come in.

She ran inside when inside her farther and a man were talking she. Took that time to inspect the man standing with her farther. He was a tall man that was most likely from Nilo his eyes were bright green,his hair was a dark shade of brown and he seemed to be in his mid twenties.

When her father noticed that she was inside he introduced the man to her "Meilin this is Tarik he is a Greencloke" Tarik put out his hand to shake her own "greetings Mistress Meilin" "greetings Tarik" her father spoke again "Tarik would like to see your spirit animal Meilin" Meilin held out her arm and a bright flash reviled a panda.

Tarik's jaw dropped and it took a moment for him to recover but when he did he spoke in a calm voice "Meilin you have summoned Jih and Jhi is one of the FourFallin" this took Meilin by surprise but she hid it well.

Meilin frowned she knew about the fifteen GreatBeast and the FourFallin but not through history they were children stories and myths.

"But the GreatBeast are supposed to be huge" she answered "yes"said Tarik "but Jhi has died and has returned not as great as she once was".

Meilin thought that made sense but it was still confusing "so why should you care" she said calmly " because the Greenclokes need your help"answered Tarik "the Devourer is back or something very much like it but with the bad always comes some good,three other children have summoned the rest of the FourFallin" Tarik had looked very serious as he said this but soon that changed to hope "will you please join the Greenclokes and help save the world, please Meilin I beg of you "!

Sorry there wasn't any Reilin in this chapter or any Rollan for that matter
But there is a part two and there will be Rollan
Please comment if you liked it