1

Ah, yes...Today was the day.

I woke up with the sound of my clock yelling at me to wake up and get ready for another tedious day that was coming for me. Honestly, I didn't feel like getting up since I was too weary from writing a couple of inventions in my blueprints all last night.

I finally got up from my bed walking towards the closet to change out of my comfy striped jammies, to my usual purple outfit along with my Wellingtons. Once I was done changing clothes, I went next to the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my purple fluffy hair that was sort of tangled.

As soon as I finished, I headed downstairs to the kitchen since my tummy was rumbling. I was scavenging through the huge larder for some snacks before I was soon interrupted by my mother.

"Up so late Newty?" My mother said cleaning up the counters.

"Mmh" I said still digging through the larder trying to ignore her.

My mother stopped cleaning and looked up to face me where I was.
She saw the little bags under my eyes from sleeping so late.

"You know... You shouldn't sleep so late newty, it can be bad for your health." She said in a worried voice.

"Yeah I know." I said not caring on what she had to say to me.

She sighed and went back to cleaning the counters.
"Well, your father is looking for you outside on the roof. He said he has some delightful news to share with you."

"Okay mother, I shall see him in a bit."
I said finally finding some sour worms sweets and popping them into my mouth.

I walked slowly through the halls to enjoy the last bit of my sour worms before having to meet my father.

I climbed the stairs to reach the top of the roof, opening the door with fresh air hitting my face. I looked around for my father but only saw the can that the Titans were trapped in at the end of the roof.

It was tightly glued to the floor with more locks on it but I knew those locks weren't for the Titans. I stared at it a little longer before walking away from the Sealed can they were in.

I found my father working on the portal giving it more repairs and screws to it. He saw me at the corner of his eyes and dropped everything he was working on.

"Newton! I have great news for you!"
My father said looking at me.

"And what would this great news be all about?" I said wondering on what would be greater then me not being possessed by the Titans.

"Well my boy, The news are that the great Heroes are coming back to bunkum to investigate about those Suspicious People you were talking about."

At first, I wondered who my father was talking about until I remembered telling my father about some mysterious people watching the sealed away Titans as if they have plans to do something with it. I was trying to figure out the shapes of their figures but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"So their coming back from Craftsworld today huh?" I said wondering if this was true.

"Yes Newton, they have accepted to see who these people are before anything happens again." He said looking for a tool.

"Anyways, go inform your mother about this boy." He said before working back on the portal.

"Okay." I said, walking straight to the roof's door until my father interrupted by saying one last thing to me.

"And remember Newton, don't do anything ridiculous when the heroes are here, especially when I'm not around." He said giving me a strong glare.