Kara

I just fell to the ground in pain...My life had all crumbled....I trotted back to the cave and just laid down towards the back. Yasmine, came and balled up next to me...the happy go lucky mood was all flushed from her face....I proceeded to say,"I had no clue that..." My voice had trailed off when Yasmine had started to cry...Of course that had started to make me cry because he was so cute..She was so kind to Arrow but he seemed bitter...I think it had to do with him being a hollowed... I just didn't have any clue why he had decided... Maybe he could of been reincarnated into some other form or maybe....I had a idea that might work so I went to grab the Stone Of Souls i wanted to invite Yasmin to see if the power of it that It had in me could bring her with me to see Arrow and Alador... The only problem was that it would kill me inside just a little bit, and since Dameon was not alive I didn't have anyone to ask if it would work....I then yelled into the cave and then I heard someone's voice from behind me...I just had froze and hit the stone with my paw to keep it as far from them as possible. The voice had belonged to Cobalt....I had hatted him to his guts...He then said,"Kara, what are you doing with the stone of souls?" I was speechless...I then had tried to run he had blocked me..