Top reasons to choose a biodegradable urn by Michael Scarpaci

Nowadays, people choose more natural methods to bid farewell to their loved ones. These methods are not only meaningful and beautiful but they are also earth-friendly. If you choose cremation process, you will get a variety of options to cremate the remains of your loved ones. You will also get the opportunity to celebrate the life of your loved ones by choosing how to bury or scatter their ashes. For scattering of cremated remains or burial, you can choose a biodegradable urn. According to Michael Scarpaci, a funeral director at Scarpaci Funeral Home, with the biodegradable urn, you'll have the option to bury the cremated remains at water as well as at land.

 According to Michael Scarpaci, a funeral director at Scarpaci Funeral Home, with the biodegradable urn, you'll have the option to bury the cremated remains at water as well as at land

The following are the top reasons by Michael Scarpaci to choose a biodegradable urn.

Scattering of ashes is simple - For many people, scattering of ashes of a loved one is a personal and emotional experience. If you choose a green urn, you can gently place the remains of your loved one in the earth or water without making the ashes too obvious can help with those feelings.

Decomposes quickly - One of the most important reasons for choosing green urns is that they decompose quickly depending on the type of soil or water. These degradable urns will leave no trace, once decomposed, and the remains will return to nature.

Environment friendly - This is another important reason for using a biodegradable urn. As they are made from an environmentally friendly material, so most of the environmentally conscious people prefer a biodegradable urn. With biodegradable urn, you can give back the minerals and nutrients to the earth.

A beautiful choice - Besides being earth-friendly, a green urn is also beautifully made from natural materials that will gently return the ashes to the earth. Some of the green urns are made up of materials including resin and sand, whereas other urns like the Himalayan salt cremation urn are made from a block of salt.

A unique memorial service - These days, the market is flooded with a wide range of earth-friendly urns made from different degradable materials. Such urns are usually made from gelatin, paper, unfired clay or bamboo. For instance, using a paper turtle biodegradable urn is the best and unique way to celebrate the life of your loved one.

So, whether you choose a biodegradable urn for earth or water burial, you are letting the ashes of your loved ones to rest in the natural and beautiful environment without harming the mother earth. Michael Scarpaci advises all to use a biodegradable urn to honor and say goodbye in a beautiful way to their loved one. https://www.michaelscarpaci.com/