Tsu-chan cake gone

Tuna- (uhmm i mean) Tsuna pov

Today is a very beautiful and calm day, it's rare for me to having this type of day since having the most energetic guardian ever...

well... not the most compare to xanxus-san guardian but still there are so energetic except for Chrome-chan,she always the shy one, i wonder when she will stop calling me 'bossu'.

but today is different,there no crying from lambo, no shouting from
nii-san, no biting from hibari-san, no harassing by pine- I mean mukuro-san, no bombing from gokudera-kun,no someone being unintentionally slice by Yamamoto-kun and the best part is no training from reborn.

It's maybe because mama decided to brought I-pin and Lambo to the festival.

And nii-san is at boxing tournament with Kyoko,haru,chrome and even bianchi,it's probably because to make her forget about reborn who tell her to not follow him.

For reborn,he was called by the ninth to discuss something, I think it an imposition matter because reborn look so serious.

That leave hibari-san, mukuro-san, gokudera-kun and Yamamoto-kun thought I don't where their about are.

Well let's put that aside, I have more important things to do,

It is.....

Baking!!!

Ha... It's been so long since I last baking,

Now all the ingredients is here, I want to make a chocolate tiramisu cake!

time skip because I'm too lazy to write all the cooking recipe

It's done, wah! It's tiring, I wanna rest for a bit. I put the cake in the refrigerator since it was summer now so the cream will not melt.

(The cake is like the cake in the picture above)

time skip /again/

I hope the cream is cold enough, I walk to the kitchen and open the refrigerator to find my cake is gone

I was shocked and furious, I make the cake for 5 hours but it just disappeared!!!

who?!

my mood has been down immediatly

I don't know what happen to me but I always feel like this when someone stole my sweet away

flashback

I was four this year and Mom and me go to the park together

Mom buy me an ice cream, strawberry ice cream yum!

We eat together at the bench but to my surprise, my father come great us. well to be exact run toward us.

He lift me up in one big scoop and for first I was very happy but then I realized that my ice cream no longer in my hand

He keep talking and talking, I no longer hearing what he say, I just silently focused on my fallen ice cream.

no one pov

After hugging tsuna, iemitsu put him down so he could hug his wife

"Long time no see,nana-chan, you're more beautiful than ever"

"stop than mitsu-kun"said Nana while blushing madly

"Anyway mitsu-kun,who is this?"ask Nana while pointing to the old man beside his husband.

"oh,this is my boss, Timoteo-san" said Iemitsu.

"wah!so good to finally meet you,I hope Iemitsu been doing well working under you"

"don't worry,your husband is really a hard working person, he do help me a lot and who's this little one?"ask timoteo.

"he is my son,tsunayoshi, tsu-chan said hello"

.
.
.

"tsu-chan,tsu-chan,tsu-...w-what?" Iemitsu was cut off by blazing eyes and a punch on his face. With just one punch he is unconscious.

Nana and timoteo were so shocked to speak but were snapped back into reality when hearing a sob from tsuna

"Tsuna-kun,are you okay"ask timoteo

" *sob* *sob* m-my ice cream was gone, it's because of papa, I -i hate papa"said tsuna

"don't be like that,his your papa no matter how he is, come here let me buy you another ice cream"

With that, tsuna face turn from sad to a cute smiling face

"um!thanks jiji"

with that tsuna,nana and timoteo goes back to sawada resident leaving Iemitsu on the ground behind.

end of flashback

Tsuna pov

who...

who!...

who!!!

tbc