Chapter 1:

A/N; this is my first ever book that I have written so I apologise now for how cringey and bad it is going to be and I am going to warn you now that Tyler tops only because personally I think he should as he always bottoms in other Fanfiction books!

Josh's POV: Today is my first day at yet another school, I am tired of always moving but because of my mum's job we have to move a lot but she has promised me that this will be the last time we have to move so that's a good thing I guess. I already know how this is going to go as school is always hell for me as I'm gay and so many people are homophobic even though it's the bloody 21st century but oh well I guess I better start getting ready for school.

Oh crap I need to quickly add some red eyeshadow or is that too gay? Nope I'll put some on quickly.

(8:20 AM)

"Ugh I am not ready for this" Josh said as he stood outside of the school gates.

Right first lesson is Maths with Mr Urie, let's see how well this goes but at least I'm not late, that makes a change! I walk into the classroom and get stopped by Mr Urie straight away!

"Hello you must be Joshua Dun?" Mr Urie said.

"Umm yes that's me but people call me Josh" I replied my face turning red because everyone is looking at me.

"Well hello Josh it's lovely to meet you, go and find a seat please"

I smile at him and turn around to see a whole class of people staring at me, so I quickly put my head down and walk to the back of the classroom.

I get my books out of my bag and write the notes down it feels like this lesson has gone on for hours.

I notice someone is staring at me I look at the young boy looking at me with a smirk on his face so I am just waiting to get beaten up after this lesson as that is what always happens. But I look at the guy and he is very slim, he has brown hair that is quite messy, beautiful brown eyes and he looks very shy but he is surrounded by a group of boys who are extremely loud, I realised that I have been staring for too long so I look back down at my book and then the bell rings so I start to pack my things up.

I walk out of Maths and start to head towards my next classroom which is Biology with Mr Stump. Great, Biology I can never understand Biology!

I make it to the classroom without any problems, I was really expecting to be beaten up but maybe this school is different from the others.

I walk in and sit at the back of the classroom again and I hear a very beautiful voice so I look up and notice the slim boy again! Is he going to be in all of my classes? God I hope so he is perfect and his voice is heavenly but he doesn't look gay at all and if he ever finds out I am he will probably never look at me again or even worse beat me up!

A/N (This was 602 words but I'm hoping to write longer chapters or would you rather them stay this size? Comment below and I promise I will read and reply to every single one)