Kim seokjin (Dynasty era)

Love.

What is love exactly?

Well. To me love is. Staying next to someone. Not caring about who they are or what they look like. But that you know you would die for them. You would do anything for them.

.....

I was currently on a boat. In the sea. Meeting my lover. Kim seokjin. Yes he is a mermaid. I shall not tell anybody or he will die. They will kill him, but the fisherman know. Thats why I sneak out here. Me and him were just staring into eachothers eyes.

"Jin." I said softly.

"Hm." he replied.

"Can I change into a mermaid? I-I would rather live in the ocean with you so we cn swim away. Together." I asked.

"Sadly no. Also you would not want to be a mermaid. Id rather be a human with you." He said stroking my hair with his wet hand. A tear slipped down my face.

"Dont cry. We will find a way. In this life or the next." He told me calmly wiping my tear.

"LOOK! THEIR IT IS! THE MERMAN!" A fisherman hollerd pointing his  spear. I jumped into the water and  held onto jin trying to protect him. As the spear hit the water he quickly turned me around taking my place. He looked into my eyes as the spear went threw his fragile body. As I cupped his cheeks he mouthed. 

"I love you. Shall we meet in the next life." he slowly closed his eyes leaving the weight off his hands on my hand. I started shaking him. Or cupping his face. His strong arms left my waist as his lips turned purple. For a minute I admired his beautiful face. I slowly pulled him closer and placed my lips on his.  Leaving behind a passiontae kiss. My hands travled down his back to the spear. As my hands cupped the spear I pushed it in farther pericing it through my body. I jerked up a little then rested down on his chest. Re-applying his hands on my waist, I hugged his bare back laying my head on his chest. My eyes soon got heavy than shuted. Our fragile bodies floated to the deeps of the sea. Hugging.

                                                          Shall we meet in the next life, as lovers.