《 1 》

"This is Jungkook, jungkook this is Y/n."

Your mom introduced you. "Hi." You extend your hand out to him, he awkwardly takes it and shakes it a tad bit.

"Hey." He nervously said. "Well, how about you guys talk to each other, huh?" Jungkook's dad said. "Yeah, I guess." You said, still very shy about the whole situation.

Your dad decided to leave both you and your mom when you were very young. Of course, your mom couldn't just raise you and your other siblings all by herself, as time went by, she found herself going through relationships.

"Hey, Jungkook." You said with a smile. "Hi." He blankly said.

"Uh, do you have any other siblings?" Jungkook nodded his head, avoiding eye contact. "I have an older brother." He said, taking a sip of his water. "Well, I have three." Jungkook nodded slowly. "Uh are you okay?" He looked up and nodded with a sly smile. "I don't know, I'm just sad, I really don't like seeing my dad with another woman who isn't my mom." He spoke honestly. "Yeah, same but my dad left us when I was young, so." You simply shrug.

"I don't know what he looks like." Jungkook nods. "Are you in a relationship?" You curiously ask. "Yeah, her name is Seulgi." He smiles. "Ah, cool."

Damn he's took

"Are you in a relationship?" Jungkook asks which made you pout and shake your head. "Nope, single as I can be." You shrug. "Oh, you'll find your partner," he said. "I guess." You scratch your arm.

"So, what would you guys like to order?" The guy asks. "Holy shit." You mumble, looking down.

He was tall, slim and overall cute. Your palms start to get clammy as you feel his intense gaze on you. "I'd like a Sprite." Jungkook said. "You?" The guy asked me. "U-Uh...I'd l-like a water...please." You spoke with a low voice. "Water?" He asked, getting closer. You backed up, and nod.

He chuckles and nods.

~

"I'm full," you pat your stomach.

"Great, so you're paying right?" Your mom joked. "Uh, no." You smiled.

"Oh darling, it's a rule at our house, if you're the first one to get done you have to pay." Jungkook's dad said. "Oh mhm." Jungkook nodded, playing with it.

"I know you-"

"So, here's your check." The guy came back. You gulp and look down. "Ah, thank you so much." Jungkook's dad gladly took the check and grabbed his wallet.

Meanwhile the guy kept staring at you making you want to scream.

"Here you go." The guy glanced at you before nodding and leaving. "Geez," you breathed out. "What's wrong?" Your mom asked.

"The guy kept looking at me." You said. "Anyways, can we leave?" You whispered to your mom. "Calm down, we're almost leaving." She whispered back.

◔...

"Thank you so much, have a nice night." Your mom went to kiss Jungkook's dad's face.

"Bye sweetie." He waved at you, you happily wave back. "Bye, Jungkook, hope we can be great friends." You said with a bright smile. "Uh, same." He said with a some-what smile.

"Bye~"

_

Hey guys! I republished the story because I went to read this story and it was really cringey so I decided to make it (some-what) better for you guys! Ipu 💜