Chapter 1

7:00am. It should be illegal to be awake this early. Monday mornings are the worst, especially when it's your first day at a new school. Of your senior year. When everyone already knows everyone else since they have been together for years now.

After a shower, I put on my ugly new uniform. It's not as bad as my last one, but it isn't the best. High waisted skirt, button up shirt and tie, with long white socks. Kind of gross, I know!

I made my way down stairs and had a quick breakfast with my family, since I was already running late for my first day, and got my older brother and only sibling, who is like my best friend, to drop me off at school.

As soon as I walked into the front doors, everyone was staring. I had never been the new girl before, so this was a new thing for me. The lady at the front office was extremely nice when giving me my schedule, but what got me the most was when she called to a girl walking past.

"Tahana! Can you please show our new student Sommer to her locker, please?"

"Sure Mrs Stewart!" She replied as she beckoned me to follow her. "Hi, my names Tahana, it's nice to meet you!" She directed to me after we left the office.

"You too, I'm Sommer," I replied. "Thanks for doing this, I'd be so lost without you. This place is huge!"

"It's a bit like that sometimes," she laughed. I liked her already. She was kind of like me, very laid back and didn't wear floral dresses. My type of person. Tahana made a quick turn down another hallway and stopped abruptly.

"This is your locker right her, number 407," she said pointing to it. "And you first class is up those stairs, first door on the right. I'm in your second class, so I can come with you to lunch if you'd like," she said smiling politely.

"That would be amazing! Thank you so much for this. I'll see you soon," I told her thankfully.

As I was putting my books in my new locker I heard a few whispers around me.

'She's really pretty!'

'Finally, a new girl this time!'

'She'll definitely have a boyfriend in no time, she is so pretty'

I hated the whole stereotypical new girl thing I saw in movies, but it actually happens. They didn't even know me and they were already classing me as a popular girl who gets all the guys. How wrong they were!

----------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is bad, but your feedback would be amazing. Constrictive criticism is always good! Let me know what you think!