Chapter 1 Lovers

KneeSocks Demon Pov: I'm outside and i see Aaron Landon and he sees me and i took off and he took off after me and I'm in the Alley and I'm hiding and i see Aaron Landon and he does not see me and I'm singing Build are machine you die tonight by will Ryan dagames and i stop singing and my back is against the wall and Aaron Landon is in front of me and he said hi KneeSocks and i said hi Aaron Landon and he said why did you run away and i said Deceit is following me so i ran away from him and you followed me so i ran in a Alley so i can hide from Deceit and Aaron saw a cut mark on my wrist and he said what has he done to you and i said he cut me when i was walking yesterday and Aaron Landon he kissed me and i kissed him back and we pulled away from the kiss and he said KneeSocks i love you and i said i love you to Aaron Landon and he hugged me and i hugged him back and we pulled away from the hug and i kissed him and he kissed me back and we pulled away from the kiss and we became boyfriend and girlfriend and i kissed his cheek and i pulled away from his cheek and we are gone we are in my room and i bandage my wrist up and he said how and i said i know how to do this since I'm a demon and all i know how to do this and we love each other so much that we will stay with each other and i love him and he loves me and my sister boyfriend is Will Ryan Dagames and those two love each other like me and Aaron do.