New Student?

Author
Lod Death, the greatest Soul Reaper to ever live, quickly runs to his house. He has a bad feeling about something and knows it has to do with his newborn daughter. As he gets there he sees a witch in her room holding her. He runs inside and the witch turns. She smiles at him and his heart drops. The child is crying and seems to be in pain. “I will kill you!” he growls. He goes to attack but the witch jumps backwards. She quickly makes her way to the window with baby in hand. Her animal spirit, a huge snake, appears and she jumps out on its back. “Better save her first.” she teases. She then lets the baby fall. He panics and jumps out the window after her. Only little does he know his two and a half year old son sees it all. He quickly catches her and turns to were his body will hit the ground instead of the baby. He groans as he pushes himself up. The witch gets away but he swears to get revenge on her for this. He looks down at his daughter to see her crying still. He carries her inside and to her room. He checks her over and is angry to see she has a bad cut going down the right side of her face. He quickly cleans and bandages the wound. “I am sorry dad. I was to scared to help her.” his son says walking from his hiding spot. Lord Death looks at him. “It is okay Kid. you are only a small child.” he says. He hugs his son and rubs his head. “She will be okay though.” he says. He has his son lay down and go to sleep. It is only about three in the morning. The only reason he was not here was because he had to go and take care of a kishin that was causing problems in the city. He goes to his own room and is angry with himself. “I shouldn’t have left.” he says to himself. “Luckily she just go a minor cut. Her and Kid could have been killed. I am a terrible father.” he scolds himself. Kid lays by his little sister’s bed and doesn’t sleep. He is to worried for his only sister. Not just that but he is angry that witch caused his sister’s face to be asymmetrical. He looks at his baby sister with a sad face. “I will protect you for now on.” he assures. No matter how hard he fights it he end up falling into a deep sleep. While him and Death sleep the witch returns. She had not finished with her plain. As she stands over the child she smiles. She carefully picks her up and tries not to wake the now sleeping baby. “You will forever be an outcast.” she says. She then casts a spell on the baby to make her have special powers. The powers of a witch but not actually be a witch herself. The witch smiles as she looks down at the baby. “Forever will you be seen as a weird kid with witch powers. You will not be able to go anywhere without being seen as a useless child.” she says with an evil tone to her voice. She watches as strange marks appears on the girls arms. It is not much different than her own tattoos. The only difference is that her marks are that of a fox and her tattoos are snakes. She smiles knowing the child will grow up being able to have fox like powers. She will be able to summon foxes to her and control them. She lays the child down and leaves. Lord Death has no clue about what was just done to his only daughter. Only when he finds out the whole world will know.
Fifteen years later (Main Character)
I walk into my brother’s room and he looks over. He looks down and sighs. “What is it now?” he asks. “Why can’t I come too? It is not fair that dad is letting you join the academy but not me!” I whine. “We have done been over this. You have no weapon and the others will try saying you are a witch because of those.” he says and points to my arm. I huff and cross my arms. “I don’t care. I am not a witch and I can prove it.” I say. He looks at me and narrows his eyes. “Dad said no so you won’t go. You have magic like witches because of that stupid witch that attacked you as a baby remember. They will think you are a witch and try killing you.” he says. “But brother!” I continue to whine. He walks out and I follow. “Stay or else. Dad has done warned you. We are alone protecting you.” he says. I huff angry. “I am not a small child anymore Kid.” I say. "You heard me. Now I have to go get Liz and Patty. Goodbye and stay safe." He says. He walks off and to their shared room. I stomp to my room and slam my door. I jump on my bed face first. It isn't long till I feel Kid, Liz, and Patty's soul wavelengths fade away. I sit up and throw something across the room. I then lay back down and go back to sleep.
Two days later