Christmas

Hailey was walking around the snow filled forest as she was cold. This was in Alaska during the winter, she stopped and sat ontop of a rock as she tried making a fire with some sticks. She succeeded finally as she looked around. Meanwhile, her family was sleeping as it was December 1st. Her family members were Jake, Molly, and Laurie. They had their whole house decorated with Christmas lights and snowmen. Haily finally got home as she opened the door slowly. She then went over to her fireplace to warm up. She felt good as the yellow energy sealed by glass reached her cold blue body. She looked around at all the Christmas lights.

Hailey: Nice places to place.

She fell asleep on the floor. The next day arrived, Laurie was pregnant finally as Jake was happy with his lovely wife. On December 21st, a child was born. His parents made the birth of him feel like Jesus's birth, if he were born on Christmas. Molly held him as she giggled.

Molly: Can we name him Jack!? Like Jack Frost!

Jake: That is pretty good, Molly. Our last name is Frost anyway, fits perfectly!

They all laughed as Jack was always emotionless as a baby. Molly poked his cheek as he looked at her, he giggled a bit as it tickled him finally. This was the only time he actually made a sound. He would never cry at all even when something scary happened. Some years later, he was now eleven years old. He was more emotionless​ now as he looked at a dead rat, he then stared at a kitchen knife for a minute until grabbing it and dissecting the corpse. He pulled out the organs and started eating them slowly. He finished and just walked off with blood in his teeth. He then started watching videos of people bleeding and laughed while doing so, his parents suddenly left in their car.

Random Man: The car hit straight into a barn for some unknown reason. The only remaining person alive is their son who was not in the vehicle.

There were news papers everywhere about Jack's family as he was now in his house, it was abandoned and dirty as it snowed. More years went by and Jack was finally an adult. He decided he wanted a job so that he could kill people and sell their bodies while making cash from his job. He applied for a job as a Mechanic. He learned quite a lot from reading some books. He put on a red jumpsuit and got to work. After he was all done, he was payed. For years he was payed while killing and getting money and more money from selling the bodies. His job was soon done for after an incident that burnt down the place he worked at. He smirked a little at the news paper he held. Jack was in his home as he suddenly got up, it was December 21st. For his birthday wish was carnage. He started to walk out of his house, he made it from Alaska to The United States by foot. He wasn't wearing any jacket, he only wore his mechanic clothes. He was covered in snow as he walked over to a house. Jack Frost looked over at the window that was from the kitchen. He walked inside the house and closed the door slowly, no one else was home except for a man who was convicted of child pornography​. Jack opened the door to his room and stabbed him with a sharpened candy cane as the man screamed for help. He was finished finally as the dead man was hanging with Christmas lights around his neck. Jack looked around as he went outside. He was walking in the snow again as he saw another house. He climbed up on the roof as he looked down the chimney and climbed down it. He came out and turned to his side as a woman was sleeping on her couch. She had bottles of alcohol scattered everywhere. He suddenly grabbed a cross and started to beat her with it as she screamed in pain. Blood splattered on the cross he held as he then dropped it when done. The police found his first victim, a man who was found guilty of rape back in 1978. He was found with a star stabbed into his face from a Christmas tree. They couldn't prove that Jack did it though. It was now December 22nd. Jack was sleeping in the snow as he was waken up by an old man wearing a green jacket while having a white beard.

Mysterious Man: Do you know why you did this?

Jack tilted his head as he got up.

Mysterious Man: You know, you are not ordinary. Come with me.

Jack didn't refuse to follow the old man. They went to an old building as there were members, they were all Pagans.

Mysterious Man: You were chosen to do these things. You know about Saturnalia? We needed you to cleanse the world of evil.

Jack looked at all the members.

Jack: What do you mean by that?

Mysterious Man: The Sun demands for this to happen, you are the chosen child. This doesn't mean you have powers though.

Jack nodded a little as he understood. The old man demanded him to kill a family suddenly.

Mysterious Man: Kill the family of four known as the James family. They are always robbing the poor on Christmas.

Jack nodded as he was shown to the house. The old man left him suddenly as Jack threw a brick at a window, the family gasped and looked out the window. Jack suddenly came in through the backdoor. He grabbed a nearby decoration. It was a Christmas ornament. He suddenly smashed it against​ the head of one of the members of the family. It was the father. He then strangled him with a Christmas stocking. Jack suddenly grabbed a hammer and the rest was done. The cult was no longer needing him. All of this killing was because of it, now it has stopped, for now. Jack spent fourty years in his house as he got up from​ his chair. It was Christmas Eve, he found a parade and grinned as he attached a bomb to a present. He gave it out to a bunch of children and it exploded as people screamed, ninety people were dead. Two were injured. He watched from a rock as he ran to his house again. He started decorating his house with lights even though they didn't work. He decided to become the new Santa Clause. Jack still had his outfit on as he got up on the roof of a house. He dropped a gift down as it contained a bomb in it. He went from house to house giving gifts with decapitated heads of animals. He cackled, the next day, bombs exploded in five houses. They realized it was Jack as they could find foot prints to his house. They were fresh. They came in suddenly. Jack grinned at them.

The End.