Chapter 5.

" Oh my God!" I gasp under my palm, which covers my mouth.

I can't believe that I let this happen, let myself be in this situation. The last I remember is me laying on the floor, and now I wake up, to the feeling of a strong arm around me and the sight of Keith, laying close to me.

Not wanting Keith to find me on the bed with him, I place his arm on the bed before carefully leaving the softness of the bed, taking my toiletries and change of clothes to the bathroom.

Well, more like tiptoeing to the bathroom. I almost slam the door shut before leaning against it, releasing a big sigh of relief.

The feeling of water on my body is amazing, it has me relaxing and almost forgetting about the whole sleeping arrangement.

The night might not have turned out the way I initially thought it'd be, but I won't lie and say butterflies didn't erupt in my tummy, when Keith held me close.

Comfort , security, and warmth are what I received, the first time this has surely happened, in our 2 year marriage. Though soon it may be over, but close to him I felt waking up next to him, still as his wife.

I can't even help the smile that lits my face, when I look myself in the mirror, after having had a nice shower. With a nod of approval on my floral short jumpsuit and brown wedges, I walk out to meet an awake Keith, who's pacing back and forth with a phone on his ear.

At the click of the bathroom door and me coming out, his head whips in my direction , giving me a once over before continuing with his conversation. Feeling quite self conscious, I quickly make way to my overnight bag and stuff things in there, wanting more then anything to change my outfit.

" Good." He says, before hanging up.

Turning to face me, he opens his mouth to say something but I beat him to it." Good morning."

He closes his mouth and frowns at me, before nodding. Awkward silence follows, well for me, till it's broken by a knock on the door.

" Good, he's here." I hear Keith mumble under his breath, before making his way over to the door.

Who's here?

My question is answered, when I hear Keith mention Alex at the door.

" Good morning sir, here is what you asked for." Alex says, from the other side of the door.

" Thanks Alex, we'll be down in an hour or two." He says, stepping in with a bag and food in hand, before shutting the door with his foot.

I silently watch him walk over to place the bag on the bed, and the food on the nightstand, before taking his phone, typing away.

I take in his handsome profile and sigh out in realization, of how lucky, that girl is to be noticed or even loved by Keith. Before I can disappear into my thoughts, he looks up as if he can feel me looking at him, quirking his brow.

" Food." He nods to the food on the nightstand.

" I -----------" he gives me a look to shut me up, before walking off to the bathroom with his toiletries in hand.

At the click of the door, I start moving around, making the bed and tidying up, making sure to throw the litter at the passage trashcan. Making way down to the reception area, I don't get far when I notice a maid, walking about with a ton of sheets.

" Excuse me mam!" I call out, making her stop to look at me.

" Oh sorry, good morning madam, how can I help you?" I blush at being referred to as mam.