The Nightmare

Gasping she woke up in a boat, freezing half to dead. The boat couldn't move, everywhere she looked she was surrounded by Plastic. Her heart started to be frantically as a million of thought invade her mind. She keeps wondering how will she never be free from the Plastics around her. In all her life she never thought she would see the day where anyone would be afraid of Plastic.

She sat there in the middle of the ocean with no one in sight, feeling alone, sad and unwanted, whatever it is you name it. The sea was covered in Plastic, she pick one up out of the freezing water but another would appear preventing the boat from moving.

Later on, she put her finger in the cold water, testing it's temperature. She thought 'I think I can survived in the water, if I swim to reach home'

Carefully she got out of boat and went into the water. Her body began shivering soon after she enter but with a determine mind she didn't allow that to stop her. She slowly began swimming pushing whatever plastic seems to come her way. But not matter what, she barely moved, there was so much Plastic.

Even more determine, she continue swimming ignoring the plastic around her. While swimming she did not push the plastic out of the water and they began to stuck to her body like a second skin. Her body started to feeling heavy, thoughts of giving up keeps invading in her mind. But she shake them away.

Looking back she contemplate on turning back and go back to the boat, hoping when morning reach someone would at least see. After a few moment, she decided it was better to go back to the boat, at least there she knew she would be save from the Plastic.

She mange to peal some of the plastic off of her body, and proceed to swimming back to where to boat was. While swimming, she saw a huge pile of plastic heading her way. She started to panic looking around for way to escape quickly but everywhere there is Plastic, Plastic, Plastic.

The huge pile of plastic was heading full speed at her, when she didn't find anywhere to go she looked to where the huge pile of plastic when suddenly it collided with her. Plastics began to wrap around her entire body, from head to toe. The water cause to plastic to stick to her face, soon breathing became difficult, the plastic would not move. She started to gasp for air through the plastic, feeling light ahead. All the air suddenly left her body, leaving her lifeless as her body began to sink to the bottom of the cold, dark sea covered in plastic.