1 - tj

Tj sat in his therapists office. He had been seeing Dr Nichols for as long as he could remember, as she was supposed to be helping in getting to the bottom of his misery. She wasn't.

"I just think I don't have a soulmate out there for me."

He had been saying that for as long as he could remember, too.

Of all the doctors his parents had hired, there were only two conclusions any of them could come up with:

a) he has a soulmate, but he has never, and will never speak to the one person truly destined for him.
b)  he is the one anomaly in the world that has no one out there that isdestined for him.

Tj didn't know which outcome was more depressing.

For all of his life. doctors had run countless tests on him, he had spoken to every love doctor, psychologist, psychiatrist, psychic, and fortune teller, but still, no one had any idea what to do. Tj had gotten to the point of not caring at all anymore, knowing you're going to be lonely all your life kinda does that to you.

Tj, or Tyler-James as his parents still insisted on calling him, really just wanted to be left alone in his self pity, completely giving up caring about it. Most people never spent their whole lives with their soulmates anyways, he just definitely wouldn't.

So many people obsessed over the idea of finding their soulmates, and the people who did became idolised, they became celebrities. Finding your soulmate was supposed to be your life's ambition, and nothing else mattered until you did. Starting from 1st grade, schools did screening and a childlike version of matchmaking to help move the process along.

However, the words on your body were the last words you would ever hear your lover say. If your spouse died without saying those words, it was too late to even try to find your soulmate, having wasted your life with the wrong person. No one saw it as anything but a waste, even if you spent your entire life in a happy, loving relationship.

Love Is In The Air!

Joseph Greene, 87, lost his wife, Angela, early on Sunday morning, finally hearing the words he had waited to hear in their 64 year relationship. Joseph, who claims he has always known Angela was the one, last heard his wife speak as she laid in her hospital bed at 4:08am, telling him she loved him one last time.

However, this confession raises one question. Due to the sentence being such a generic term, he could hear anyone say 'I love you', and even worse, it doesn't have to be said to him. Perhaps this isn't such a happy ending for Joseph after all. 

There was only one catch; you won't know until it's far too late to go back.

quick a/n;
short first chapter but i promise they'll get longer. this will, unfortunately, have very slow updates, as i'm doing my gcses this year.

thank you for reading <3