An accidental suicide

Recording 1- 6:08pm- 100%
"Hi, this is David Ronald. I'm currently on my expensive yacht surrounded by the beautiful ocean. I brought this go pro to film it all. Life is good out here. No, life is incredible. I co-own the largest oil producing company in the world; see, incredible. 50% of our oil is sent to the plastic companies. I don't care about all this plastic, not my problem. I am just going to live my life and I'll be dead by the time it really becomes an issue. Got to go now, bye!"

Recording 2- 7:57am- 82%
"Right now I am living my life. On my gorgeous yacht, with my gorgeous wife Becky, in a gorgeous ocean, and a gorgeous income. What is there to loose? We are watching the dazzling sunrise this morning then going for a dive. I think this thing is waterproof so I'll be able to film it all for you guys! See you then."

Recording 3- 2:03pm- 80%
"'Hey, I'm about to go diving.
'There's sharks out there.'
What was that Becky?
'You're gonna get eaten by a shark.'
Not if you go in first, come here you little!

So Becky is now in the water, along with the apparent 'sharks'. Becky how's it looking down there?!
'Wow amazing!'
Any sharks?!
'No but it's so deep I can't see much! Lots of little pieces of clear stuff!'
I'm coming in! Right let's see if this thing is waterproof.

Woooooooh!!! Yeh! Is gorgeous out here! I'm going to go beneath the water Becky.
'Ok.'
Right here we go."

[Beneath the water is a wall of broken plastic. Fish struggle to break through, turtles get caught by it's deadly grasp and tiny particles break off which eventually end up in the fish we eat and water we drink. Sharp blades of plastic separate at David's and Becky's presence in the water.]

Recording 4- 2:30pm- 56%
"AHHHHH!

'OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD DAVID! SOMEONE HELP HE'S BLEEDING! OH MY GOD. DAVID... David? David.'

'Becky get out of the water immediately please we will send a team to get your husband.'

'BUT HE'S GOING TO DIE!'

'Stay calm and come back to the yacht. What has appeared to have happened to David?'

'THERE'S SOMETHING STICKING INTO HIS CHEST LIKE GLASS OR SOMETHING HARD! OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD.'"

News report- 9:00am
"Yesterday afternoon billionaire, David Ronald, was stabbed by a hard piece of plastic while diving in the ocean. Facing the same fate as many sea animals do. He died from his injuries in the early hours of this morning. Some are calling his death an accident while others are calling it a wake up call to get rid of the deadly plastic in our oceans. Plastic is our problem."