Charter 1 Storms. The sheikh of your heart

The young sheik entered smiling to the living room in which his cousins ​​the sheikhs to the badir, laughed amused.
Oh look a celebrity arrived- He heard that he exclaimed with humor, his cousin Amir.
And as always when his relatives arrived he came to greet them. A kiss on each cheek, a fraternal embrace and then ... more jokes.

Actually, you have the eyes of the sun, your highness. "He heard his brother-in-law say, firmly holding his face to show him to the other pranksters.
He obviously did not understand what his relatives were up to. There was always camaraderie at family gatherings. When these were not related to state problems. But now the environment was different. The laughter of his cousins, brothers and even his father. (He had abandoned his roll of sovereign to join the joyful group) were heard loudly from the gim in his room. Making him leave before his morning exercise session to greet his relatives and find out the reason for so much hype.

His father, rescuing the face of his beloved son, warned- "Ya, stop and see that my son is not to blame for inheriting my ancestry. - Everything ... how would you say?
The sovereign asked solemnly. To which one of his youngest children responded, of his second marriage - Casanova, father, Casanova - he said simulating a foreign accent that drew more laughter from those present.
- All right father, I know I'm charming, "said Sheikh Rashid, with simulated arrogance, at the time he winked at his relatives, in a funny way. Making them laugh even more when he added- But why do these gentlemen discover my attributes? If you follow the comments, I'll be scared, father, "he said, pretending to hide behind his father. Who laughed relaxed.

One of his cousins ​​getting up with a laptop in hand told him- It's nothing new cousin, we knew that you were a star in social networks but sitting down to read is a real spectacle.
- And I do not have to say about the problems that cause us in the government, to limit the problems of the false profiles that your popularity attracts- said, one of his older cousins, taking up the characteristic seriousness, that characterized him, in the high office that played.
- Yes, that's true you have many admirers who admire you and that's what they take advantage of, the soulless ones. Come, I show you the profiles that we have rescued from the social network that attracts you so much-
He said one of his brothers, who was directly involved in their safety and mitigate the collateral damage caused by his hobby for his beloved profile in the social network.
- How do you rescued? You have not eliminated those Mahur profiles? - He asked now, seriously, the sovereign Sheikh to his unconscious son. Which defended quickly said- Yes, father I have done. But first we have to find out what damage the imposter has generated. And that takes time. time I can take to recreate the view. Because there are some women ...

- Nahur - warned his father firmly, so the young Sheikh Rashid hastened to come out in defense of his brother. Although he agreed with the sovereign.
-I do not think Nahur is missing the family doing something unworthy. He is young and the women in the network are beautiful, but he knows the limits.
- Yes sir, he said, the young sheik, with a bit resentful tone, to his brother the prince heir. The one rubbing his head tenderly concluded- Being like that. Show us what you have

was three in the morning and even Rashid was sitting in his room looking at the same profile, without deciding what to do with the password.
In the morning he had been with his father, uncles and relatives rejoicing over the occurrences in social networks. Undoubtedly, many of the women who followed him were beautiful. Some very naive, others dreamy. Some of them seemed a little crazy for their taste. Of course, they were all different, women in their culture. and one or two had caught his attention. Until he saw her.
the young woman did not seem to be different, from the other women, she had pictures on the net. And certainly she was pretty. Simple, yes. Nothing like the women in their midst.
But he had an inner strength that had forced him to expect all his relatives to neglect to sneak into the living room of his house and practically steal his brother's password to enter the false profile. Then he was distracted all day, deciding what he was going to do with the password