Min Yoongi

I sighed as I looked out my window. I have no one. My life is a complete failure, I confessed to my bestfriend today. Let me tell you something. HORRIBLE DESCISON! He hates me. His excat words " You were just a bet." I snapped out of my thoughts as the bus came to a screech. I heard panicking.  As I looked out the window we were flying off a bridge. I prepared for impact, my fragile body soon felt a sharp pain as the bus flipped upside down.

Yoongi PoV

As me and my boys were riding on our motorcycles as we see a bus fall from the top highway alway down the our road. We idmetially stop our motorcyle to help. I ran to the bus, basically clawing the doors open. Me and the boys help people out, starting with kids, preganet womans. woman, then men. As I got the 2 to last person out the bus catched on fire. 

"THERES SOMEONE STILL IN THEIR! A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL!" A man yelled. As I ran to the back of the bus, their was a little cleared spot on the window as I saw the eyes I thought I would never see in pain.  It was Y/n. Crying.

Your pov

Just as me and yoongi met eyes, a tear rolled down my face. He was my everything. Happiness, safeness, loveness. All my memories came to my eyes. I remberd the first time we met.

~flash back~

"ANNEYONG! MY NAME IS MIN YOONGI" a little boy came up to a shy little girl.

"A-aneyong. I-im y/n." Little y/n stutterd.

"Whats wrong?" yoongi asked concerd.

"Nobody wants to be my friend." Y/n looked down.

"Well Ill be your friend!" Yoongi smiled showing his gummy teeth. Y/n blushed.

"promise?" Y/n asked lifting her pinky finger.

"Promise."Yoongi attached his finger to hers. They laughed and laughed. 

The laughs soon faded as y/n came back to reality.

Y/n mouthed "I love you" to suga just as the whole bus caught on fire. Y/n inhaled the flames, making her tired. Soon her eyes shut and your body became loose and hot.

I guess my time is up.

Yoongi pov

As Y/n mouthed I love you, the whole bus set fire. In state of shock I just watched. Watch my best friend burn to death. I felt a warm tear fall down my cheek. I collapse to my knees throwing my head back, crying out loud. My hyungs came to comfort me but it didnt do anything...

           her time was up..to quickly.